Kutch Travel package
Kutch Travel package:-Gujarat is the land of legends and lions! It’s also domestic to considered one of the most important salt deserts in the world – the awesome rann of kutch. Explore this particular panorama and enjoy lifestyle at its nice at rann utsav. A perfectly deliberate and best holiday for all our ‘young-at-coronary heart’
Arrive in bhuj, meet the group. ‘i fly tour’ visitors will arrive at bhuj airport as in step with scheduled flight.These days we go to vande mataram memorial at bhuj. Later continue to tent metropolis (dhordo). On arrival we experience cultural activities at tent town. Inside the evening we proceed to white rann to witness the grandeur of sunset we’ve brief meet and greet consultation earlier than dinner.
Nowadays we continue to bhuj. Today we visit aina mahal, prag mahal, vijay vilas palace and mandvi beach.
These days we go away for muli. On arrival we go to second oldest swaminarayan temple within the global and timber haveli at muli.
Nowadays early morning we cross hen looking at muli. Then we visit modhera solar temple and rani ki vav at patan. Later we depart for ahmedabad. It’s time now to mention goodbye to our excursion partners. Allow us to be in contact with every other thru e mail, fb…. And meet again on one greater memorable tour. See you all!! ‘i fly tour’ guests who will proceed to ahmedabad airport as in step with group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day