- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Check-in and check-out as per the hotel policy
- Round trip transfers by Non A/C Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Day 1 – Arrival and Sightseeing at Lonavala
Early in the day, board the AC transport from your boarding point and set out on an energizing adventure towards Lonavala. The separation is around 80 km and will be canvassed in roughly 2 hours. On arriving Lonavala, you should check in at the inn according to the lodging rules. Unwind for some time and after that get set for an energizing touring time. On this day, you will visit Lonavala Lake, a wonderful lake encompassed by rich greenery and arranged only 1.6 km from the town. Next, visit Bhushi Dam, a dam roosted on the Indrayani River. It was developed in 1860s to give water to the steam motors of the Great Indian Peninsular Railway. You will likewise visit Lions Point, a view point that offers a marvelous perspective of a wide stretch of moving slopes covered in lavish greenery. Visit Rajamachi Garden, a tranquil spot known for its beautiful environment. You will likewise visit Duke’s Nose, Wax Museum, Narayani Dham Temple, and Ryewood Park. Following a sensational day, come back to the lodging for your medium-term remain.
Day 2 – Departure
Early in the day, look at from the inn according to the inn rules. Board the AC transport and make the most of your voyage back home as you convey along affectionate recollections of your excursion. Note: Mentioned costs may differ according to the movement date, transport, and lodging accessibility.