Lonavala Khandala Honeymoon Package
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- Mumbai – Mahabaleshwar – Mumbai by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Other Food (Lunch/Dinner)
Lonavala Khandala Honeymoon Package Day 1 – The Best of Lonavala
You will be gotten from Mumbai air terminal/railroad station and exchanged to the lodging. Check in and prepare for city touring. Visit mainstream attractions like Lonavala Lake, Lion’s Point (a well known perspective with dazzling perspectives of the encompassing pinnacles), Kune Waterfalls and Bhushi Dam. Appreciate a stunning time at Lonavala Lake essentially respecting the view or enjoying some fun exercises. Observe the spouting waters at Kune Waterfalls, which offers a beautiful view in the midst of lavish greenery. At night, you will be dropped back at your inn a lovely remain.
Day 2 – Khandala Sightseeing
Have a reviving breakfast and prepare for an astounding Khandala touring visit covering Duke’s Nose, Sunset Point, Rajmachi Garden and Rajmachi Temple. Visit Rajmachi Garden arranged at the Khandala ghat beginning stage, from where you can appreciate staggering normal perspectives. Additionally make a visit to Rajmachi Temple of Shiva and Duke’s Nose (trekking spot) and Sunset Point (for stunning dawn and dusk sees). At long last, remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 3 – End of Tour
After a decent breakfast, look at from the lodging and continue with your arrival travel.