London Paris Switzerland Holiday Package
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to London. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their convenience, directly at the London Airport / Lunch restaurant/ London hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to London – the World’s most visited city. On arrival we enjoy the panoramic view of the city with the London Eye Ride.
Today we visit Tower of London Museum to see the Koh-i-noor Diamond and enjoy the city orientation tour, which includes Tower Bridge, ‘Changing the Guard’ ceremony at Buckingham Palace (subject to operation), Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park. Later we get a chance to photograph ourselves with the world famous personalities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
London – Paris (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Paris – a city well known for its fashion by the Eurostar. We then enjoy the panoramic view of Paris from the top level of the Eiffel tower. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
Today we visit the famous Disneyland and enjoy various rides and shows like ‘It’s a Small World’ and ‘Space Mountain’. Here you get a chance to meet your favourite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie and Donald. Later in the evening we enjoy the famous Paradis Latin Cabaret Show.
Today we visit the Versailles palace, where we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Then we enjoy the Paris city tour which includes Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L’Arc De Triomphe. Later we visit Louvre Museum to see the famous Monalisa’s original painting.
Paris – Geneva (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Geneva. On arrival we enjoy the city orientation tour which includes Jet D’eau fountain, Flower Clock, UN Building, famous broken Chair, Red Cross building, WHO Building and Lake Geneva.
Geneva – Bern – Lucerne (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Lucerne. En route we visit Bern – the capital city of Switzerland. On arrival, we enjoy the walking tour of Bern which includes Bear Pits, clock Tower, Old town and Aare River.
Lucerne – Mt Titlis – Lucerne
Today we proceed to Engelberg – Mt. Titlis where we take ‘Rotair Titlis’ – the World’s 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis. On reaching the top of the mountain we shall visit the Ice Grotto, enjoy the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (subject to operation). Later we enjoy the city orientation tour of Lucerne which includes Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. In the evening enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Lucerne
Today we get ready for a scenic journey to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe. En route we visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls. The memorable and beautiful journey for Jungfraujoch starts with the Cogwheel train. The view of the snow covered mountains from the height of 3,454 metres is breath taking. Upon arrival at Jungfraujoch, we enjoy the Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. Later we enjoy the city orientation tour of the Interlaken city.
Lucerne – Titisee – Rhine Falls – Zurich (1 Night)
Today we drive through the Black forest region and visit the Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba, Titisee. Then we visit Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen). Here we enjoy a Boat ride for the spectacular view of the falls. Then we pass by Lake Zurich.
Departure from Zurich
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to the airport at the scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.