London Rome Tour Package
• 03 Nights stay at London
• Daily Breakfast
• Private London Transfer (Airport (LHR) – Hotel – Airport (LHR))
• London Hop on Hop off Tour – 24 Hours
• Skip the Line: Entrance to Madame Tussaud’s
• Skip the Line: London Eye
• All Taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
•All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
• Govt. Service tax @ 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
Day 1 Arrive London
• Arrive in London
• Once you arrive at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel
• Welcome to London, a charming city with a royal heritage, incredible wealth of history, culture and exciting attractions. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer
• Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 – London
• Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel
• Head out for your London Hop On Hop Off Tour with Skip the line entrance to London Eye and Madame Tussaud’s. Soar above London and enjoy unobstructed views as far as 25 miles from the London Eye! Standing at an impressive 443 feet, the London Eye has appeared in numerous films and is visited by over 3.5 million people per year.
• Get the opportunity to rub shoulders with the great and famous at Madame Tussauds London. Have an audience with Her Majesty the Queen, meet world leaders like Barack Obama, sports stars like David Beckham, A-listers like Cameron Diaz and performers like Kylie Minogue. All this is possible at London’s legendary waxworks museum.
• Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3 – London
• Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel
• Evening free at leisure to explore the city on your own. London is a happening global city with the state-of-the-art infrastructure. History buffs can enjoy watching age-old structures like the Tower of London, that brims with art and history and Big Ben, a 16-storeyed Gothic clock tower that is a national symbol. Visit Warner Bros. Studio, a must-see for Harry Potter fans.
• Art lovers must visit the theaters showcasing best of artistic excellence or delve into history at the British Museum, Imperial War Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum.
• For those interested in shopping, Some best-known street markets include Camden Market and Borough Market. If you love antiques, visit the famed Alfies Antique Market, Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Bermondsey Square Antiques Market. Shop for vintage items, second-hand items or the most modern outfits at Greenwich Market, Boxpark Mall, Brunswick, Kingly Court, Duke of York Square, Carnaby Street, Westfield, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Mayfair.
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2 – City Tour (Hop on Hop off, 24 hours)
Go on a wonderful city tour of Rome on our buses today. You will get to explore the many monuments, churches, squares, palaces and streets of Baroque and Modern Rome. Visit the Imperial Forums, the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, St. Peter’s Basilica, Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza della Repubblica and Piazza Barberini; enjoy a walk along the coffee shops of the Dolce Vita in Via Veneto and drive along River Tiber and the neighbourhood of Trastevere. Includes: Hop on hop off ticket for 24 hours, multi-language commentary, city map, free mobile app including sites, commentaries and public transportation for 24 hours.
Day 3 – Rome – Florence – Pisa
Check out from the hotel and be transferred to the airport for travelling to Florence. Upon arrival, our local representative will transfer you to the hotel, where you will check in and relax. Then gear up for an exciting excursion to Pisa (this tour is subject to availability, inclusions and timeslot may change by the supplier without prior intimation). Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa (with ‘Skip the Line’ Florence) and spend about 30 minutes. (Children under the age of 9 will not be admitted under any circumstances. Children aged between 9 and 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times. Teenagers aged between 12 and 18 years are allowed only if accompanied by a responsible adult. You might be required to show a document proving the children’s age. Also, visiting the tower requires a considerable amount of physical effort and the spiral staircase has about 300 steps. People with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions should not visit the tower. During periods of increased inflow of visitors, admission to the tower may get delayed. Note that in places of workshops, knees and shoulders must be covered. The guided tour will last for about an hour and your stop at Pisa will last for about two and a half hours).
Day 4 – Departure
• All great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories
• Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport (LHR).