London Spain Tour Package
Day 1 – Arrive London
• Arrive in London
• Once you land at the airplane terminal (LHR), get exchanged to your lodging
• Welcome to London, an enchanting city with a regal legacy, unimaginable abundance of history, culture and energizing attractions. Spend the day unwinding and taking in the amazing sights the city brings to the table
• Overnight remain at the lodging
Day 2 – London
• Wake up and get a delectable breakfast at the lodging
• Head out for your London Hop On Hop Off Tour with Skip the line access to London Eye and Madame Tussaud’s. Take off above London and appreciate unhindered perspectives to the extent 25 miles from the London Eye! Remaining at a noteworthy 443 feet, the London Eye has showed up in various movies and is visited by more than 3.5 million individuals for each year.
• Get the chance to rub shoulders with the colossal and well known at Madame Tussauds London. Have a group of people with Her Majesty the Queen, meet world pioneers like Barack Obama, sports stars like David Beckham, A-listers like Cameron Diaz and entertainers like Kylie Minogue. This is conceivable at London’s incredible waxworks historical center.
• Overnight remain at Hotel
Day 3 – London
• Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the lodging
• Evening free at relaxation to investigate the city all alone. London is an event worldwide city with the best in class framework. History buffs can appreciate watching age-old structures like the Tower of London, that overflows with workmanship and history and Big Ben, a 16-storeyed Gothic clock tower that is a national image. Visit Warner Bros. Studio, an absolute necessity see for Harry Potter fans.
• Art darlings must visit the theaters exhibiting best of aesthetic magnificence or dig into history at the British Museum, Imperial War Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum.
• For those inspired by shopping, Some best-known road markets incorporate Camden Market and Borough Market. In the event that you adore collectibles, visit the renowned worldwide Alfies Antique Market, Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Bermondsey Square Antiques Market. Shop for vintage things, second-hand things or the most current outfits at Greenwich Market, Boxpark Mall, Brunswick, Kingly Court, Duke of York Square, Carnaby Street, Westfield, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Mayfair.
• Overnight remain at lodging
Day 4 – Departure
• All incredible occasions must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the lodging and gather your sacks and recollections
• Check-out from the inn and get exchanged to the airplane terminal (LHR).