Luxury Rents Rann Of Kutch
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Government Service Tax extra as actual basis
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT RAJKOT. TRAVEL TO SASAN GIR.
Early morning safari investigating Velavadar. Continue to Sasan Gir (220 kms – 4 hours), habitation Asiatic Lions and thought about magnificent for winged creature viewing. The recreation center agenda has 250 winged animals and around 50 different species (counting the jeopardized lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the meadows along the fringe of the asylum. Night Safari in Gir. Medium-term at Hotel.
DAY 2: MORNING AND EVENING SAFARI AT SASAN GIR
Sasan Gir has number of regions/wetlands that offer astounding Bird viewing opportuniteis. Embrace safaris (morning and night) for investigating distinctive zones of the recreation center. Medium-term at Hotel.
DAY 3: MORNING SAFARI AT SASAN GIR
Morning Safari at Sasan Gir. Travel to Dasada (330 kms – 5.5 hrs). Dasada, some portion of Little Rann of Kutch is a winged creature watching goal at 90 kms from Ahmedabad. The Little Rann of Kutch Wildlife asylum spreads more than 4950 sq km in region containing a range territories from saline desert fields, dry meadows, rough and thistle clean to lakes and swamps. Medium-term at Hotel.
DAY 4: BIRD WATCHING AROUND DASADA
After breakfast “Investigate Bird Watching around Dasada. Nawa Talao lake, the wetland close Patdi post and numerous stores of Surendra Nagar region offer great winter birding openings. Winged creatures like rose-hued starling and green pigeon are frequently observed at Dasada town. Medium-term at Hotel.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfast travel to Ahmedabad (90 kms) and leave for ahead excursion.