Madurai Holiday Tour Package
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Madurai Holiday Tour Package Day 1 – Arrival day – Madurai to Rameswaram
After your entry in Madurai, you will be met by our delegate and exchanged to Rameswaram. Check in at the lodging on your entry in Rameswaram. Toward the evening, continue to visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple. Later at night, continue to visit the APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial and the Ariyaman Beach. Turn in at the lodging.
Day 2 – Rameswaram to Madurai
Look at from the lodging toward the beginning of the day and set out to visit the Dhanushkodi Beach. Afterward, continue towards Madurai. After your entry in Madurai, check in at the lodging and continue to visit the well known Meenakshi Amman Temple, the Tirumalai Nayak Palace, the Gandhi Memorial Museum and the Tiruparankundram Temple. At night, take off to see the night service at the Meenakshi Amman Temple. Have a lovely medium-term remain in Madurai.
Day 3 – Departure
Look at from the inn toward the beginning of the day and drive to the Alagarkoil Temple, which is devoted to Lord Vishnu (situated around 30 km from Madurai). Toward the evening, you are allowed to go shopping. Later at night, you will be exchanged to the air terminal/railroad station to load up your arrival flight/prepare back home after a vital journey.