Mahabaleshwar Family Package
- Travel by comfortable A/c Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Pickup & Drop From Airport / Railway Station.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 4.5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Day 1 – Arrival in Mumbai | Transfer from Mumbai to Ganpatipule
Upon entry in Mumbai, continue towards the town of Ganpatipule, which lies on the Konkan bank of the Arabian Sea. Arranged in the Ratnagiri locale of Maharashtra, this residential community is a most loved goal for holidaymakers and peace sweethearts.
In the wake of landing at the goal, registration at the inn and rest for some time. Spend the night relaxed by walking around the encompassing territories.
Appreciate a medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Ganpatipule
Visit the Ganpatipule Ganesh Temple, which is around 400 years of age. Arranged at the lower region of a slope, this sacrosanct sanctuary houses a swayambhu symbol of Lord Ganesh. Strikingly, this sanctuary faces the westbound bearing which is remarkable as every single other sanctuary of the divinity confront eastbound.
Subsequent to investing energy at the sanctuary, go to the Ganpatipule shoreline to make the most of your chance watching ocean waves. Afterward, withdraw to the lodging for a medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Transfer from Ganpatipule to Mahabaleshwar
Registration from the inn and leave on a street travel towards the Satara locale of Maharashtra to achieve Mahabaleshwar, a beautiful slope station in the Western Ghats go. Arranged at a height of 1300 meters from ocean level, this goal filled in as a famous summer escape for those British, who were a piece of the Bombay region.
On achieving Mahabaleshwar, go to the inn and registration. Appreciate journey to another adjacent, superb slope station – Panchgani. Amid the visit to this beautiful place, visit its best attractions like Sunset Point and Table Land Point, notwithstanding the entertainment mecca arranged here.
After the trip, withdraw back to the inn in Mahabaleshwar, at night.
Day 4 – Sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar
Go on a nearby touring voyage through this goal. First visit the Mahabaleshwar Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. A well known hallowed place among Hindus, it gets swarms of aficionados all over the year.
Next continue towards the different perspectives of this place including Arthur Point, Paris Point and Eco Point. Amid the visit, likewise visit the lovely strawberry ranches; Mahabaleshwar is additionally affectionately called as ‘Strawberry Capital’ of India.
At long last, at night, go to the excellent Venna Lake – a fake ponder – worked by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj in the year 1842. You can appreciate sculling here and additionally horse riding and respect the regular excellence encompassing the lake.
Afterward, come back to the inn and remain medium-term.
Day 5 – Transfer from Mahabaleshwar to Mumbai | Departure from Mumbai
Registration from the inn and continue towards Mumbai, finishing this tour.Tour Ends.