- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Mumbai – Mahabaleshwar – Mumbai by a private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Day 1 – Arrive in Mahabaleshwar – Sightseeing
Land at Mahabaleshwar pickup point on this day and get to the lodging. Check in and proceed to investigate the magnificence of Mahabaleshwar covering Wilson Point (Sunrise Point), Old Mahabaleshwar Temple, Panchganga Temple, Arthur’s Seat (the ruler of all view focuses) and Venna Lake (a noteworthy vacation destination with drifting). The well known Panchganga Temple, arranged at the beginning stage of streams Gayatri, Krishna, Saraswati, Savitri, Koyana, Venna and Bhagirathi is accepted to be around 4,500 years of age. It is a hallowed sanctuary of the Hindus and visted by various travelers consistently. Likewise visit the Old Mahabaleshwar Temple, which houses a trishul, damru and Lord Shiva’s bed that are accepted to be around 300 years of age. Individuals say that the bed sheet seems folded each morning and trust that Lord Shiva spends the night at the sanctuary. At that point rest the night away back at the lodging.
Day 2 – Panchgani Sightseeing
After a delightful breakfast, continue for a brilliant touring voyage through Panchgani and investigate Dhom Dam, Table Land, Sydney Point and Kate’s Point. Dhom Dam is a beautiful spot in Panchgani, based on River Krishna. Visit the Sydney Point and appreciate amazing perspectives of the environment, before going to Panchgani’s most elevated point – the Table Land (4,550 ft). At that point be dropped at the inn in Pune and have a decent night’s rest.
Day 3 – Departure
Have a decent breakfast, look at from the lodging and be dropped at the Mumbai station/air terminal for your arrival travel.