Mahabaleshwar Pune Tour Package
- 01- 04 Nights hotel accommodation.
- 02- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast, Dinner
- 03- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.( AC does not operate in the hills)
- 01- Air fare / train fare.
- 02- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- 03- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- 04- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 05- 3.09% Government service tax.
- 06- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Day 01 : Pune – Mahabaleshwar ( 120 km/4-5 hrs)
Landing in Pune meet and welcome exchanged to you Mahablaeshwer The Birth Place of Holy Rivers Savithri,Gayatri,Koyana,Venna,Krishna.En-course visit to Panchgani, check in your inn rest of the night Optional you may visit to Venna Lake The Birth Place of Venna River Back to Hotel over night at lodging.
Day 02 : Mahabaleshwar
Today morning, after breakfast you will visit this delightful slope station. It has wonderful strolls and great posts, and the zone has intriguing verifiable associations with Shivaji Prathap Garh, Tapola Lake the Back water of koyana Dam Optional take watercraft ride, Panchgani Temple, Shanker ji Temple, Krishna bai sanctuary you may see Starting Point of Krishna River from this sanctuary, Arthur situate (its called as 12 Points), Kates point, you may see Heliphant Head from Needle�s Hole Point Back to Hotel Over Night at Hotel
Day 03: Mahabaleshwar – Lonavala ( 180 km/4-5 hrs)
This day after breakfast we will exchanged you to by street Lonavala The Resort city of Maharashtra Arrive and Check in Hotel Over night at Hotel
Day 04: Lonavala
To Day after breakfast you will continue to touring of Lonavala � Khandala , Karla and Bhaja Caves, Filmy Shooting Point investigate the wonderful environment. Rest of the night strolling on the encompassing rich greens Overnight at inn.
Day 05: Lonavala-Pune
Today after breakfast we will withdraw you to Pune Airport Or Rly Stn for Back to Home with Unlimited sweet Memories