- Arrival / departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- 02 Nights stay in Shangri La or Marriott hotel (or similar) in Kathmandu with all veg meals
- 01 night in good hotel at Nepalgunj with all veg. meals
- Kathmandu tour covering Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhnath Temple
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare by regular flights.
- Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot both ways flight by Chartred helicopter
- Accommodation in hotel at Taklakot and guest house near Mansarovar Lake with all veg. meal
- Accommodation in lodge during parikraama with all meals as specified above
- Van / Bus and luggage truck from Tibet border to Darchen and back
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team as per Chinese rules and regulations
- English speaking Tibetan and Nepali guides
- Chinese visa to visit Kailash
- Kailash Yatra Tibet Permit fee
- Humla Restriction fee
- 01 free Duffel Bag and 01 Free Backpack bag
- Free Wind Cheater jacket
- Yak for Kailash parikrama for carrying kitchen equipments
- First Aid kit
- Oxygen cylinder at Tibet side
- Personal expenses like shopping, phone calls, extra drinks, laundry, yak etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, accidents etc.
- Tips to drivers, hotel staff.
- Extra cost of transportation, Porterage etc involved due landslides, snowfall.
- Trip cancellation charge due to Tibet government rules and other which are not in our Hand.
- Air ticket/ transportation till Lucknow and from Lucknow
- Services other than specified
Manasarovar Trip Day 1 – Kathmandu Arrival
Manasarovar Trip In the wake of touching base at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, make a beeline for the lodging for your medium-term remain.
Day 2 – Kathmandu Sightseeing
After a healthy breakfast, visit a few sanctuaries like Guhyeshwari Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and the Jal Narayan Temple. Come back to the inn to eat. At that point get exchanged to the airplane terminal for your trip to Nepalgunj.
Day 3 – Fly to Simikot
On this day, travel to Simikot. Get acclimatized to the high elevation before starting your trek.
Day 4 – Hilsa by Helicopter
Board a helicopter to Hilsa and remain at Taklakot to adjust to the earth.
Day 5 – Acclimatization and Day to Rest
On this day, unwind and get acclimatized to the high elevation of the new place.
Day 6 – Drive to Manasarovar
This is an essential day as the explorers can visit Mount Kailash and bathe in the heavenly waters of Lake Manasarovar. Proceed with Parikrama (circumambulation) of the blessed Lake Manasarovar. On the way, witness Lake Rakshastal (Ravana Tal). After this, unwind amid your medium-term remain at the banks of Lake Manasarovar.
Day 7 – Parikrama
Wake up at a young hour toward the beginning of the day and go to the pooja and hawan. Trek to Dirapuk. It is a 14-kilometer trek. After this, drive to Yam Dwar. The pioneers who would prefer not to go for Kailash parikrama can come back to Darchen. Pioneers who have booked a pony and a doorman can leave simply after they recognize their steed and watchman.
Day 8 – Zuthulpuk
Wake up at a young hour toward the beginning of the day, have your breakfast and watch the brilliant Kailash. After this, get set for some energizing trekking time to Zuthulpuk, arranged at an elevation of around 4760 meters. Amid this 9 hours (surmised) trek, you need to cover a separation of around 22 kilometers and excursion through Dolma La pass and Gauri Kund.
Day 9 – Parikrama – Completion
On this day, trek to Darchen and appreciate the drive to Taklakot/Hilsa. Have an early breakfast and finish the kora around Mount Kailash. After this, vehicles will sit tight for every one of the pioneers to board the transport to Darchen and proceed with the drive to Taklakot/Hilsa.
Day 10 – Back to Kathmandu
Have your breakfast at the guesthouse and exchange to the helipad. Fly back to Simikot by helicopter, and if conditions allow, travel to Nepalgunj. At night, fly back to Kathmandu for your medium-term remain.
Day 11 – Yatra Completion in Kathmandu
Early in the day, relish a flavorful breakfast at the inn and exchange to Tribhuvan International Airport to load onto the trip for your ahead adventure.