Mandawa Rajasthan Holiday Package
- 1 Night accommodation in Mandawa
- 1 Night accommodation in Bikaner
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaisalmer
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jodhpur
- 1 Night accommodation in Pushkar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- Airport or Railway Station transfers
- All Tours & Transfers by Air conditioned private vehicle
- All Hotel taxes & Service charges
- Revised Service Tax (9%) to be Paid Extra.
- Airfare or Train tickets.
- Guide charges & Entrance fees at the different Sightseeing locations (Directly payable by the Guest).
- Expenses of Personal Nature, such as- tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: Delhi to Mandawa (260 kms)
We set out for a drive of around 5 hours from Delhi to Mandawa. On landing, check in at inn and get revived. Mandawa is acclaimed for its many-sided painted dividers and lovely havelis. We visit the well known Goenka Haveli, Jhunjhunwala Haveli and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli. Come back to lodging by night.
Remain medium-term at lodging in Mandawa.
Day 2: Mandawa to Bikaner (200 kms)
Have a fill at morning breakfast, gather your sacks and look at from the inn. Today we drive to Bikaner, which would take around 4 hours. On entry, check in at inn and get revived. Later we visit Junagarh Fort which was worked by Rai Singh in 1593. The significant structures inside the stronghold are Anup Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Badal Mahal, Phool Mahal, Rang Mahal and Ganga Mahal. Come back to inn by night.