Mandawa Rajasthan Tour Package
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
DAY 1 Jaipur – Mandawa (1 Night)
‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet at Jaipur airplane terminal according to the rules given and continue to Mandawa. Mandawa – the core of the Shekhawati locale of Rajasthan. We visit Mandawa fortification, Decorated with depictions of Lord Krishna, different carvings and astonishing mirror work.
DAY 2 Mandawa – Jaipur (2 Nights)
Welcome to Jaipur, capital and biggest city of Rajasthan State and furthermore known as ‘Pink City’ of India. At night we visit Birla Mandir and later appreciate shopping.
DAY 3 Jaipur
We take photograph stop at Hawa Mahal – ‘Royal residence of Wind’. Visit City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. In night we visit Amer Fort. Appreciate Sound and light Show at Amer Fort.
DAY 4 Jaipur – Departure to main residence
After Lunch, It’s a great opportunity to state farewell to your movement allies. Give us a chance to be in contact with one another through email, Facebook, and interface by and by on another important visit. See all of you!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’ will continue to air terminal from Jaipur Hotel. Visit finishes up.