- ü 3 nights Hotel (twin sharing) in Kathmandu
- ü 1 night accommodation in Nepalgunj
- ü 1 night accommodation in Simikot
- ü 1 night accommodation in Jomsom
- ü 6 nights in Tibet (guest house tent)
- ü 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara
- ü Pick up & drop transfer in Kathmandu + sightseeing tour
- ü Necessary transfers in Nepalgunj (very normal vehicle available here)
- ü Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing)
- ü Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (fixed wing)
- ü Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter
- ü Domestic airport taxes
- ü Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
- ü All vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- ü Transportation in Tibet in 4WD Land Cruiser (4 passengers in one Land Cruiser)
- ü Manasarovar Parikrama by Jeep
- ü English speaking Tibetan guide
- ü Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager from Nepal)
- ü All necessary camping equipments for Parikrama
- ü Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama (circumambulation) around Mt. Kailash
- ü Gamow bag (pressure bag) and oxygen for emergency use
- ü Medical kit bag
- ü Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- ü Porter cost in Hilsa (while going and coming back)
- ü Kathmandu Pokhara Kathmandu by Road
- ü Pokhara Jomsom Pokhara by Flight
- ü Jomsom Muktinath Jomsom by Jeep
- ü Sightseen in Pokhara
- ü ACAP Permit
- ü All applicable taxes & service charges
- Ø Riding Horse and porter during the Parikrama for personal use
- Ø A visit to Khojarnath temple on the rest day in Taklakot
- Ø Your travel insurance
- Ø Rescue and evacuation service
- Ø Personal expenses
- Ø Bottled drinks
- Ø Tip for guide & driver
- Ø Hotel in Nepalgunj for day use while returning
- Ø Any additional cost due to changes of itinerary on your own wish
- Ø Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU
Landing in Kathmandu and met by our delegate and exchanged to Hotel.
DAY 02 SIGHTSEEING and FLY TO NEPALGUNJ
Morning, touring voyage through Pashupatinath sanctuary and Budhanilkantha and evening fly to Nepalgunj.
– Kathmandu to Nepalgunj flight: 60 minutes
DAY 03 FLY, NEPALGUNJ – SIMIKOT
At morning, exchange to the air terminal and travel to Simikot by settled wing flying machine. Get by our lodging agent in Simikot and rest in inn.
– Nepalgunj – Simikot flight: 60 minutes
DAY 04 FLY, SIMIKOT – HILSA and DRIVE TO PURANG (TAKLAKOT – 3400 M.).
Today early morning take helicopter trip to Hilsa and short stroll to China migration and drive to Taklakot after movement.
– Simikot to Hilsa helicopter flight 20 minutes
– Hilsa to Sher trek 10 minutes.
– Sher to Taklakot drives 60 minutes.
DAY 05 REST DAY IN PURANG FOR ACCLIMATIZATION
DAY 06 PURANG – LAKE MANSAROVAR (CHIU GOMPA – 4550 M.)
Today is the essential day as you will make parikrama of Lake Manasarovar and do Puja in this heavenly lake.
– The separation of Mansarovar circumambulation is 72 km
– The excursion takes 3 hours.
DAY 07 DRIVE TO YAM DWAR THEN TREK TO DERAPHUK (4920 m)
After breakfast, drive to Yama Dwar through Darchen town and begin parikrama yatra around Mt. Kailash towards Deraphuk camp.
– Lake Mansarovar to Darchen (4664 m – 40 km – 1 hour 30 minutes)
– Darchen to Yam Dwar drive: 45 minutes
– Yam Dwar to Deraphuk trek: 5 to 6 hours
DAY 08 DERAPHUK – DOLMA-LA PASS (5600 m) – GAURI KUNDA – ZUTULPHUK (4780 m).
Proceed parikrama travel going through Dolma la high pass and Gauri Kunda. Today is the extreme day trekking.
– Deraphuk to Zutulphuk Gomba – 8 hours
DAY 09 FINISH TREK NEAR DARCHEN THEN DRIVE BACK TO HILSA
End of trekking day, trek for 3 hours and drive to Taklakot and take lunch at that point drive to Sher and cross Chinese fringe to Hilsa.
– Zutulphuk to trek finishing point: 3 hours walk
– Darchen to Hilsa: 3 hours drive
DAY 10 FLY, HILSA – SIMIKOT – KATHMANDU
Early morning helicopter lift you up from Hilsa to Simikot and discover interfacing settled wing air ship to fly Nepalgunj and after that to Kathmandu.
– Hilsa to Simikot: 20 minutes trip by Helicopter
– Simikot to Nepalgunj: 1 hour by flight
– Nepalgunj to Kathmandu: 1 hour by flight
DAY 11 Drive Kathmandu – Pokhara
After breakfast drive to Pokhara (206 Kms – 6 hours). Medium-term remain at inn.
DAY 12 Pokhara – Jomsom
Morning Transfer to Pokhara Airport and travel to Jomsom get from air terminal drive to Muktinath by jeep Pooja and Dharshan of ruler Muktinath and drive back to Jomsom Overnight Hotel at Jomsom
DAY 13 Jomsom – Pokhara
Early Morning exchange to airplane terminal and fly back to Pokhara exchange to lodging 1hour refreshment at that point continue to touring of Pokhara. Medium-term at inn.
DAY 14 Pokhara-Kathmandu
Kathmandu: After Breakfast drive to Kathmandu by means of Manakamana. Medium-term at Kathmandu Hotel
DAY 15 DEPARTURE
Exchange to airplane terminal for your trip back home.