Mansarovar In Kailash
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4-starhotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4pax in Simikot and Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Buses from Mansarovar to Darchen Yamdwar as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1350m)
After your entry in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1350m), our delegate from Sunny Travel will be there with your name card. He/She will welcome you with Mala and exchange you to your particular lodging. Later at night we will have an instructions about Kailash and our nation Nepal.
Comments: Transfer to Hotel and brief
Day 02: Fly to Nepalgunj (150m/492ft)
Today amid the morning, we will visit Pashupatinath sanctuary. This sanctuary is an extremely acclaimed and hallowed Hindu sanctuary, situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. Pashupatinath sanctuary was perceived as an UNESCO world legacy locales in 1979. After darshen, we will head toward to our lodging and set ourselves up for our up and coming Yatra. Later toward the evening we will leave to the local Airport and travel to Nepalgunj by Yeti/Buddha carriers. This flight will take around 55minutes to achieve our goal. Nepalgunj is an exceptionally hot place and as we touch base there we will be exchanged to the inn.
Comments: Flight 55min
Day 03: Fly to Simikot Humla (2950m/9676ft)
We take an early morning trip to Simikot by Tara/Sita carriers. Flight will take around 55minutes to reach and land at Simikot air terminal. A delegate from Sunny Travel will be there and exchange you to the Sun Valley Resort. Simikot is situated in a mountain area and the vast majority of the general population here take after Buddhism. An entire day rest for acclimatization and subsequent to having your lunch you can visit Shiva Mandir.
HALT:Sun Valley Resort or Similar
Comments: Flight 45min
Day 04: Fly to Hilsa by Helicopter and Drive to Purang (3800m/12464ft)
We travel to Hilsa by helicopter; this flight will take around 20minute to achieve Hilsa, once you arrive at Hilsa you will cross Karnali River which is originating from Kailash area. Presently we experience the migration in China/Tibet side. These movement conventions will take up to 30minutes and after that drive constantly to Purang by transport. Purang is a residential community with a wonderful scene. You can stroll around the at night and get some trekking supplies and so on.
Comments: By heli 30 min and drive 1hr
Day 05: Drive to Holy Lake Manasarovar(4590m/15060ft)
Today we will drive to Lake Manasarovar by transport; it will take 2 hours to achieve (55km). In transit, you will see the Rakshas Taal. We will enjoy short reprieve and proceed with our drive to lake Manasarover. Later toward the evening we will begin Parikrama of Mansarovar-105km and Holy Bath, Puja and so forth.
HALT:MANSARAVAR Guest House
Comments: Drive 3hrs to lake and parikrama
Day 06: Drive to Darchen (Kailash Base Camp) (4575m/15010ft)
Today we head toward to Kailash Base Camp; it takes 45minutes to achieve base camp, known as Darchen. Darchen is a residential community like purang. It situated on account of Holy mount Kailash and is the beginning stage for journey in the area. At night you can even investigate around the town.
Comments: 45min drive by Bus
Day 07: Drive to Yamdwar and trek to Diraphuk(4920m/16137ft)
Early morning trek, after breakfast, drive to Yamdwar. (15km) Yamdwar is the passage to the parikrama of sacred mount Kailash by foot. From here we can see the Kailash East/South face. From here our gathering will be partitioned into two. Parikrama gathering and non-Parikrama gathering. Parikrama gathering will begin their trek by foot or pony. Non parikrama will drive back to Darchen by eco transport. Trekking will take around 5-6 hours to achieve Diraphuk, the trail isn’t too hard. It may feel troublesome due to the high rise. Starting here, you can see the best and nearest perspective of Kailash.
Comments: Drive 2hrs and walk 7-8hrs
Day 08: Trek to Zuthulphuk through Dolma la pass (4780m/15442ft)
We wake up at a young hour early in the day with the Sherpa group, after breakfast we start up slope trekking to Dolma La pass (5560m/18236ft) this pass is the most elevated pass and the hardest piece of our trek as well. After Dolma La pass, we proceed with our stroll as a down ward to the following valley Zuthulphuk. The holiest lake Gauri Kund is arranged past the Dolma La pass. Hindu adherents trust that, Lord Shiva’s significant other Parvati was utilized to clean up in this lake. The aggregate trekking to Zuthulphuk expects 10 to 12 hours and you need to cover 20 to 22km by one day.
Comments: Trek 3 hrs and drive 4 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Zhongdo and drive to Purand/Hilsa (3800m/12464ft)
At a young hour toward the beginning of the day we will begin our trek to Zhongdo. Today trekking is very simple and level, following 2 hours, we will achieve Zhongdo and Eco transport will lift us up. At that point we will drive consistently to Purang/Hilsa.
Comments: Trek 3 hrs and drive 4 hrs
Day 10: Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
At a young hour early in the day we prepare to fly by helicopter to Simikot. Flight will take around 20 minutes to achieve Simikot and proceed with our trip to Kathmandu through Nepalgunj.
Comments: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final takeoff
Today is the last day of this Kailash visit. We will drop you off at the airplane terminal for your last takeoff, as per your flight plan. Also, finally fly back to your sweet home.