Mount Abu Jaipur Ajmar Trip
- 8 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Arrive Jaipur. Arrive and register with the lodging. Rest of the day is free. Medium-term at the inn.
Morning voyage through the great Amber Fort arranged on an edge simply outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the slope you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the moderate however unfaltering move up to the primary ga.
Jaipur – Jodhpur
Toward the beginning of the day exchange to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and exchange to inn. Rest of the day at relaxation. Medium-term at inn
After breakfast, continue for touring of Jodhpur visiting Mehrangarh Fort – which houses the absolute most complicatedly embellished royal residences and latticed windows, Jaswant Thada – the dedication of Maharaja
Jodhpur– Mount Abu
After breakfast drive to Mount Abu. Arrive and register with the lodging. Later leave for touring. Medium-term at the inn.
Morning after breakfast entire day touring voyage through Mount Abu visiting the acclaimed eleventh century Dilwara Jain sanctuary complex. Appreciate a voyage through Nakki Lake at dusk, beginning from the Sunset Point.
Mount Abu – Udaipur
Toward the beginning of the day exchange to Udaipur en. Arrive Udaipur and exchange to inn rest of the day. Medium-term at lodging
After breakfast at the lodging continue for an entire day voyage through Udaipur visiting the City Palace – The biggest royal residence complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – worked by Maharana Jagat Singh and is committed
Morning Transfer to the Udaipur Airport.