Mount Abu Jaipur Holiday Trip
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Daily breakfast on buffet basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Day 1 – Arrive and revive your spirits at Jaisalmer (Jaisalmer)
Begin your wanderlust at Jaisalmer by arriving at the airport or railway station. Check in at the hotel and get ready to explore the `Golden City’. Visit the enticing Jaisalmer Fort, the crown of this city, which was built by Rawal Jaisal in 1156 AD and is exalted for its yellow sandstone architecture. Next, explore the Jain Temples, built during 12th and 15th centuries, displaying an exquisite artwork of the medieval era. Visit Salim Singh Ki Haveli, built in 1815, and renowned for its great architecture and 38 beautifully sculpted balconies. Return to the hotel and revive your energies.
Day 2 – Jaisalmer explore the cradle of royalty (Jaisalmer)
Day 3 – Explore the timeless charm of Jodhpur (Jaisalmer-Jodhpur)
On this day, travel to Jodhpur via road. Upon arrival, check in at the provided accommodation. Explore the timeless glory of this city by first visiting the Mehrangarh Fort. This splendid fort is a real crowd-puller, built at an elevation of 410 feet on a hill top, and offers a great panoramic view of Jodhpur. Next, visit the beautiful memorial, Jaswant Thada, which was constructed with white marble and serves as a cremation ground for the royal family. After a day well spent, return to your hotel and take rest.
Day 4 – Enjoy one more day at Jodhpur (Jodhpur)
Day 5 – Travel throuh the winding roads of Mount Abu (Jodhpur-Mount Abu)
On this day, enjoy your interesting journey to Mount Abu. Check in at the hotel and get set to explore the welcoming hill station. Start your day by first visiting the renowned Jain pilgrimage destination, Dilwara Jain Temples. Here, you can explore an array of different Jain Temples which were built by Vastapul Tejpal. Next, prepare yourself to enjoy the awe-inspiring beauty of Guru Shikhar, which is famous for the splendid view of sunrise and sunset. You will have to walk to this viewpoint, as vehicles are forbidden in this area. Halt for the night after returning to your hotel.