Mount Abu Jaipur Holiday
- 03 Nights/ 4 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in Udaipur, Mount Abu,
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle*
- All toll taxes, parking fees & driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Prices as per twin sharing basis.
- Air/Train fare unless not specifically mentioned.
- Any meals other than specified in ”Cost Includes” column.
- Entrances at the monuments and other excursion activities.
- Services of a local English/Hindi speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in ”Cost Includes” column
- Packages are available only for members,
Day 1 Arrive at Udaipur
The car will pick you up after arriving at the airport and take you to your respective hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure
Day 2 Sightseeing at Udaipur
Meals: Breakfast After breakfast go on a full-day sightseeing tour of the city. Overlooking Lake Pichola, the City Palace complex has several beauteous structures showcasing a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectures. Visit the Jagdish Temple on the shores of Lake Pichola, a large Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Also explore other fascinating sites such as Gulab Bagh and Pratap Memorial before you retire to your hotel room late in the evening.
Day 3 Drive From Udaipur to Mount Abu (160km/approx.2hours)
Meals: Breakfast After enjoying breakfast, visit the Guru Shikhar and the famous Dilwara Jain Temples. Thereafter, enjoy boating on Nakki Lake in the evening followed by a stroll down the bazaar up to Sunset Point that offers wonderful views of the setting sun. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mount Abu.
Day 4 Drive from Mount Abu to Udaipur (160km/approx.2hours)
Meals: Breakfast After breakfast today, proceed to the Udaipur airport and board the flight for your return journey