Mumbai Nashik Shirdi Tour Package
▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
▪ Transportation – Entire round trip Ex- Mumbai by an air-conditioned Indigo for (1 – 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 – 5
▪ adults)or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. By Tempo Traveler for (06-10 adults) as per the itinerary. Kindly note the
▪ vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Please Note – AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
▪ Meals – Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel and Transportation tax.
▪ Any transport to /from Mumbai. Your tour price starts Ex Mumbai.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone
▪ calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ 4.50 % Govt. Service Tax.
Mumbai Nashik Shirdi Tour Package Day01 Arrive Mumbai * On to Nashik (167kms/approx. 3 hours 30 minutes drive)
▪ Welcome to your ‘Wonderful Nashik-Shirdi with Mumbai’ visit! On landing in the airplane terminal/railroad station in Mumbai, you will be
▪ met and exchanged to your lodging in Nashik, on the way visit Trimbakeshwar sanctuary, which is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
▪ whatever is left of the day is at recreation to investigate the city.
▪ Overnight in Nashik.
▪ None (Meals all alone)
Day02 On to Shirdi (90 kms/approx. 2 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, continue to Shirdi, in transit visit Sula Vineyards, Sundarnarayan Temple, and Sita Gufa.
▪ Sula Vineyards is a winery and vineyard situated in the Nashik area, 180 km upper east of Mumbai. Sula Vineyards was
▪ established by Rajeev Samant in the year 1998 and is India’s most famous winery.
▪ Sundarnarayan sanctuary was worked by Gangadhar Yashwant Chandrachud, in 1756. The sanctuary has been raised in the deference
▪ of the Lord Vishnu.
▪ The Sita Gufa is a progression of collapses the zone called Panchwati where Rama, Sita and Laxman are said to have lived amid
▪ their 14 long stretches of Vanvas.
▪ On entry, registration to your inn in Shirdi.
▪ Later, at night visit the most presumed sanctuary in Shirdi, ‘The Temple of Sai Baba of Shirdi’.
▪ Overnight in Shirdi. (B)
Day03 On to Mumbai (315 kms/approx. 7 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, continue to Mumbai, in transit visit Shani Shingnapur Temple.
▪ On entry, registration to your inn in Mumbai.
▪ whatever is left of the day is at recreation for free exercises.
▪ Overnight in Mumbai. (B)
Day 4 : In Mumbai
▪ Today, appreciate an entire day city voyage through Mumbai including visit to places like the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum,
▪ Jehangir Art Gallery, Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium, Chowpathy Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple and Juhu
▪ Beach. The Gateway of India is a notable landmark in the city of Mumbai that was worked to celebrate the visit of His
▪ Majesties King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. It is situated on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder region in South
▪ Mumbai and stands like a sentinel over the immense Arabian Sea guarding the Indian terrain.
▪ The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, in the past known as Prince of Wales Museum, is a standout amongst the most
▪ huge historical center and a legacy structure in Mumbai. It was worked to recognize the visit of the then Prince of Wales (who
▪ later progressed toward becoming King George V) to India. It exhibits a few accumulations of antiquated works of art, figures and curios in its
▪ The Jehangir Art Gallery was established and built up by Sir Cowasji Jehangir in line with K. K. Hebbar and Homi Bhabha.
▪ It is the most esteemed and current setting for Indian specialists in the city.
▪ Marine Drive is a wide road along the drift sitting above the delightful Arabian ocean and is bended like the letter set C. Marine
▪ Drive is additionally alluded to as ‘Ruler’s jewelry’, since when it is seen around evening time from a hoisted point, the road lights lining
▪ the avenue look like a string of sparkling pearls or precious stones in a jewelry.
▪ Taraporewala Aquarium is India’s most seasoned aquarium and one of the city’s principle attractions.
▪ Chowpatty Beach is one of the most seasoned seafronts which is celebrated for its bazaars and road sustenance.
▪ The Haji Ali Dargah is a mosque and dargah (tomb) situated on an islet off the bank of Worli in the Southern piece of Mumbai.
▪ Located in the core of the city, the dargah is a standout amongst the most unmistakable milestones of Mumbai.
▪ The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu sanctuary devoted to the elephant-head god of Hinduism, Lord Shri
▪ Ganesh. The sanctuary is a design wonder and a venerated holy place of incredible significance in the Hindu confidence.
▪ Juhu is a rich suburb of Mumbai. It is well known for the energetic Juhu shoreline that draws in guests by the thousands consistently.
▪ whatever is left of the night is at relaxation to unwind.
Day 5 : Depart Mumbai
▪ Today, say goodbye to your ‘Glorious Nashik-Shirdi with Mumbai ‘ visit, as you are exchanged to the airplane terminal/railroad station
▪ in Mumbai for your ahead voyage