Mumbai Nashik Shirdi Tour
- 4 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1 : Pick up from Mumbai Airport/Railway station and Proceed to Nashik
Welcome at Mumbai Airport at 9 AM and on approach to Nashik a portion of the nearby touring to be secured before coming to Triambakeshwar and get check in the lodging at night for medium-term remain.
Day 2 : Nashik – Full day Local Sightseeing – continue to Shirdi
After the breakfast continue for Nashik Local touring Dadasaheb Phalke smarak the organizer of the Mumbai film focus Pandavleni hollows, Someshwar water fall, Panchvati sanctuaries Sita Gufa, Kapileswar sanctuary, Kalaram sanctuary, and Panchavati Muktidham sanctuary, Bhaktidham, Tapovan, Proceed to Shirdi for medium-term remain.
Day 3 : Shirdi-entire day outing
Early morning leave for Lord Sai baba endowments and adjacent different sanctuaries like Dwarkamai, at that point continue for Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Ellora caverns, Shanishingnapur sanctuary and back to lodging for medium-term remain in the inn in Shridi
Day 4 : Proceed to Mumbai
After the breakfast leave for Mumbai, entryway of India, Hajji Marine Drive. Drive through Bandra Sea Link Juhu Beach – register with inn for medium-term remain in Mumbai.
Day 5 : Mumbai Full Day journey
After breakfast continue for visit Siddhivinayak sanctuary, Mahalakshmi sanctuary, free to purchase . Medium-term Stay in the inn in Mumbai.