Mumbai Shirdi Tour Package
- ▪ Holiday Price Includes
- ▪ Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- ▪ Transportation – Entire round trip Ex- Mumbai by an air-conditioned Indigo for (1 – 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 – 5
- ▪ adults)or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. By Tempo Traveler for (06-10 adults) as per the itinerary. Kindly note the
- ▪ vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- ▪ Please Note – AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- ▪ Meals – Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
- ▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
- ▪ Travel Insurance.
- ▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel and Transportation tax.
- ▪ Holiday Price Excludes
- ▪ Any transport to /from Mumbai. Your tour price starts Ex Mumbai.
- ▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- ▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- ▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone
- ▪ calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- ▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
- ▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in
- ▪ accordance.
- ▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
- ▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- ▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- ▪ 4.50 % Govt. Service Tax.
Day 1 : Arrive Mumbai On to Nashik
▪ Day01 Arrive Mumbai * On to Nashik (167kms/approx. 3 hours 30 minutes drive)
▪ Welcome to your ‘Grand Nashik-Shirdi with Mumbai’ visit! On landing in the airplane terminal/railroad station in Mumbai, you will be
▪ met and exchanged to your inn in Nashik, on the way visit Trimbakeshwar sanctuary, which is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
▪ whatever is left of the day is at relaxation to investigate the city.
▪ Overnight in Nashik.
▪ None (Meals all alone)
Day 2 : On to Shirdi
▪ Day02 On to Shirdi (90 kms/approx. 2 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, continue to Shirdi, on the way visit Sula Vineyards, Sundarnarayan Temple, and Sita Gufa.
▪ Sula Vineyards is a winery and vineyard situated in the Nashik locale, 180 km upper east of Mumbai. Sula Vineyards was
▪ established by Rajeev Samant in the year 1998 and is India’s most prevalent winery.
▪ Sundarnarayan sanctuary was worked by Gangadhar Yashwant Chandrachud, in 1756. The sanctuary has been raised in the respect
▪ of the Lord Vishnu.
▪ The Sita Gufa is a progression of collapses the territory called Panchwati where Rama, Sita and Laxman are said to have dwelled amid
▪ their 14 long periods of Vanvas.
▪ On landing, registration to your lodging in Shirdi.
▪ Later, at night visit the most rumored sanctuary in Shirdi, ‘The Temple of Sai Baba of Shirdi’.
▪ Overnight in Shirdi. (B)
Day 3 : On to Mumbai
▪ Day03 On to Mumbai (315 kms/approx. 7 hours drive)
▪ After breakfast, continue to Mumbai, on the way visit Shani Shingnapur Temple.
▪ On entry, registration to your inn in Mumbai.
▪ whatever is left of the day is at relaxation for free exercises.
▪ Overnight in Mumbai. (B)
Day 4 : In Mumbai
▪ Day04 In Mumbai
▪ Today, appreciate an entire day city voyage through Mumbai including visit to places like the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum,
▪ Jehangir Art Gallery, Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium, Chowpathy Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple and Juhu
▪ Beach. The Gateway of India is a noteworthy landmark in the city of Mumbai that was worked to honor the visit of His
▪ Majesties King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. It is situated on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder zone in South
▪ Mumbai and stands like a sentinel over the considerable Arabian Sea guarding the Indian territory.
▪ The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, some time ago known as Prince of Wales Museum, is a standout amongst the most
▪ critical historical center and a legacy structure in Mumbai. It was worked to recognize the visit of the then Prince of Wales (who
▪ later moved toward becoming King George V) to India. It exhibits a few accumulations of antiquated works of art, figures and curios in its
▪ The Jehangir Art Gallery was established and set up by Sir Cowasji Jehangir in line with K. K. Hebbar and Homi Bhabha.
▪ It is the most lofty and present day scene for Indian specialists in the city.
▪ Marine Drive is a wide road along the drift sitting above the wonderful Arabian ocean and is bended like the letters in order C. Marine
▪ Drive is likewise alluded to as ‘Ruler’s accessory’, since when it is seen around evening time from a raised point, the road lights lining
▪ the lane look like a string of sparkling pearls or precious stones in a jewelry.
▪ Taraporewala Aquarium is India’s most established aquarium and one of the city’s fundamental attractions.
▪ Chowpatty Beach is one of the most established seafronts which is renowned for its bazaars and road nourishment.
▪ The Haji Ali Dargah is a mosque and dargah (tomb) situated on an islet off the shore of Worli in the Southern piece of Mumbai.
▪ Located in the core of the city, the dargah is a standout amongst the most conspicuous historic points of Mumbai.
▪ The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu sanctuary devoted to the elephant-head divinity of Hinduism, Lord Shri
▪ Ganesh. The sanctuary is a compositional wonder and a venerated holy place of incredible significance in the Hindu confidence.
▪ Juhu is a well-off suburb of Mumbai. It is well known for the energetic Juhu shoreline that draws in guests by the thousands consistently.
▪ whatever remains of the night is at relaxation to unwind.
▪ Overnight in Mumbai. (B)
Day 5 : Depart Mumbai
▪ Day05 Depart Mumbai
▪ Today, say goodbye to your ‘Wonderful Nashik-Shirdi with Mumbai ‘ visit, as you are exchanged to the airplane terminal/railroad station
▪ in Mumbai for your forward adventure.