Munnar Holiday Tour Package
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- 06 nights’ accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels at suggested or similar category hotels
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package cost
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year: 1) Munnar compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for New Year Gala Dinner: Standard – INR 2700; Deluxe – INR 3900 2) Alleppey compulsory additional meal supplement for Deluxe applicable for: Christmas – 2700; and New Year – INR 3500 3) Thekkady compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for Standard: Christmas – INR 2100 and New Year – INR 2700; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 3500; and New Year – INR 4600 4) Cochin compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for Standard: Christmas – INR 2800 and New Year – INR 1500; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 3000; and New Year – INR 4000
- Houseboats are subject to availability and weather conditions
- Post the cruise ride, houseboats are docked at night for stay
- A/c operation time of houseboats – Air conditioner in the bedrooms will be ON only from 09 pm to 07 am
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside. Additional/ Complusary Approximate Christmas and New Year Charges Per Person INR 2500 for standard hotels/ INR 4500 for deluxe hotels
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
Cochin Airport – Munnar (2 Nights) (105 km, approx. 3hrs)
Welcome to Cochin air terminal/railroad station; meet and help by our neighborhood agent and continue to the green slopes of Munnar. On landing in Munnar, registration to your lodging. Night is free for unwinding. Medium-term at Munnar.
Note: Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are appropriate amid Christmas and New Year: • Munnar obligatory extra feast supplement relevant for New Year Gala Dinner: Standard – INR 2700; Deluxe – INR 3900 • Alleppey mandatory extra supper supplement for Deluxe pertinent for: Christmas – 2700; and New Year – INR 3500 • Thekkady necessary extra supper supplement material for Standard: Christmas – INR 2100 and New Year – INR 2700; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 3500; and New Year – INR 4600 • Cochin obligatory extra supper supplement material for Standard: Christmas – INR 2800 and New Year – INR 1500; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 3000; and New Year – INR 4000 Guest are asked for to book flights landing into Munnar before twelve to stay away from late adventure through the sloping zones to achieve Munnar.
Today continue for a nearby touring, visit the wonderful Mattupetty lake and Dam, Kundla Dam, Echo Point and Top Station to appreciate the view. Night is free to shop. Medium-term at Munnar. Discretionary: Visit to kolukkumalai tea manufacturing plant can be masterminded by a neighborhood Jeep at an extra cost of Rs.1500 per jeep.
Munnar – Thekkady (2 Nights) (92 km – approx. 3 hrs 30 mins)
Welcome to Thekkady (Periyar) known for its rich timberland and flavor manors. On landing, registration to your hotel.Evening is free at relaxation. Medium-term at Thekkady.
Today continue to Periyar natural life Reserve. In Periyar you could detect a group of Elephants, Wild Boar or Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. Appreciate zest shopping at Kumily town at night. Medium-term at Thekkady. Discretionary : You can appreciate sculling in Lake Periyar at an extra cost.
Thekkady – Alleppey (1 Night) (113 Kms, approx 3 hrs)
Welcome to Alleppey ,the backwaters of Kerala. On landing register with your lodging. Rest of the day is allowed to unwind at the lake side. Medium-term in Alleppey. Discretionary : One can appreciate a backwater voyage ride at an extra cost Optional: You can wish to remain on a houseboat ,rather than an inn at an addtional cost of approx INR 7000 for each individual (subject to accessibility)
Alleppey – Cochin (1 Night) (67kms, approx 2hrs)
Welcome to Cochin – Port city of Kerala. On landing register with inn. Evening visit Jewish Synagogue , Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing net. Night free to shop or day free at leisure.Overnight in Cochin.
Cochin Airport – Departure to main residence
Today continue for Cochin airplane terminal to get onto the trip to your next goal or main residence with bunches of recollections to treasure for an existence time!. Occasion Concludes.