Mussoorie Dhanulti Package
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Haridwar.
- All Meals (A Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions
Day 1 : Delhi – Mussoorie (7 hours)
In the morning, we drive to Mussoorie, one of the most popular hill stations in North India. Half day is free for your leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 2 : Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast, start on a sightseeing tour visiting Kempty fall, Gun hill, George Hill Everest, Company Garden, Mall road, Camel’s Back, Lal Tibba, Municipal Garden etc. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 3 : Mussoorie – Dhanaulti
Morning after breakfast, take a drive to Dhanaulti and then enjoy great sightseeing covering Jain Temples, ECO-Park, Barehipani and Joranda Falls, Dashavatar Temple. Overnight at hotel in Dhanaulti.
Day 4 : Dhanaulti-Delhi
Early after breakfast, check out the hotel. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to airport/ railway station for onward journey Tour End.
Lal Tibba, Mussoorie
Mussoorie Dhanulti Package,Untouched by commercialisation, Lal Tibba is located on the top of Depot Hill in Landour, approximately 6 kilometres from Mussoorie. Being the highest point in the area, Lal Tibba is one of the most stunning viewpoints you would have experienced in your life. The name literally translates to ‘red hill’. Rising to a height of 2,275 meters (7,164 feet), Lal Tibba is the picture-perfect place to fulfil your sightseeing desires. The telescopes installed here are priceless, and aid in cherishing the beautiful unfettering panoramas of the Nilkantha peak (6,596 meters) in Badrinath, Kedarnath peak (6,940 meters), Banderpoonch range of three peaks with the highest rising to 6,316 meters can all be viewed on a cloudless day.
There are only a handful of places that offer such exhilarating views and being in Mussoorie, it is somewhat necessary to tick this off your must-visit list. There are few things better than being surrounded by a thick verdant forest cover, a tiny little picturesque hill station within eyeshot and the horizon studded with snow-clad mountains!
Gun Hill, Mussoorie
Said to be an extinct volcano, Gun Hill is the second highest point in the entire area of Mussoorie standing tall at an altitude of 2024 meters! The scene from the top of this hill is a panoramic view of the snow-clad Himalayan ranges right beside the widespread Doon Valley and a full view of the hill station of Mussoorie. The meadow of the valley is eden-green with thigh-high grass and erect tree trunks. The mountains in the distance coronating the valley as the coloured flowers act like its garland. The sky above this looks like a roof of bright blue, with fluffy patches of cotton casting shadows on the valley. Fog tinted trees catching a glimpse of the shining sun as the white caps of the Himalayas glisten in the light.