Mussoorie One Day Tour
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per hotel plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Entrance at any monument/museums or any other activity fees which is not mentioned in the inclusions shall be borne by the customer on direct payable basis.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Mussoorie, otherwise called The Queen of Hills, is a delightful slope station situated in Dehradun region of Uttarakhand, ideal for a multi day neighborhood touring visit. This interesting town is at a rise of 6,170 feet over the ocean level and invites guests consistently to make the most of its tranquil scene and cool atmosphere.
Other than the photo consummate slopes, cool climate and neighborly local people, voyagers likewise appreciate taking a gander at the broad scope of widely varied vegetation in the slopes.
Mussoorie filled in as a late spring escape for the British, where they would escape from the unforgiving warmth of the fields. Step by step, the town formed into a prominent vacationer goal with an assortment of fun activities. Mussoorie is the ideal mix of magnificent pilgrim structures and plentiful blessings of nature.
This stunning slope station is a treat for individuals of all age gatherings. The elderly visit for peace and calm, while youthful couples love the sentimental atmosphere of the town and school adolescents more often than not visit in gatherings to stay outdoors and trek! You should visit Mussoorie in the event that you are an enthusiast of residential area charms and a photography and nature sweetheart.
The best time to visit this goal is from September to June and the most ideal approach to visit this slope station is with our multi day Mussoorie neighborhood touring visit by private auto.
The slopes look the most wonderful in winter and in summer, they give a truly necessary rest from the warmth. Abstain from going by Mussoorie amid storms as it is an avalanche inclined zone.
The Mussoorie neighborhood touring bundle takes you to all the essential spots to see in Mussoorie, to be specific, Kempty Falls, Sister’s Town, Lal Tibba, Company Garden, Gun Hill, Camel’s Back Road, Mussoorie Christ Church, finishing with lunch and shopping at the Mall Road.
Our drivers are proficient and well mannered, and all our private taxis offer voyagers most extreme solace and extravagance with included courtesies. We guarantee to present to you the best that we bring to the table while