- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary
- by Ac Indigo ( for 2 or 3 persons ),Ac Innova
- ( For 4 to 6 persons), Tempo traveler for more than 6 persons
- / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however
- , any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
Nashik Package Day 1 : Arrive – Nashik
On Arrival register with Hotel with welcome and NonAlcoholi Drink taken after by Nashik City Tour Panchavati Trambakeshwar, Gangapur dam sculling or Winery Visit. Late night come back to Hotel. Supper at Hotel.
Day 2 : Nashik
Breakfast in Hotel taken after by visit to Shirdi. Night come back to Hotel. Supper at Hotel.
Day 3 : Nashik – Departure
After breakfast, exchange to Nashik Bus Stand/Railway station for ahead voyage.
Nashik is located on the banks of river Godavari also known as Grape City or Wine Capital of India. It is at a distance of 180 kms from Mumbai in state of Maharashtra. This city is major tourist destination one because it offers lovely views of Western Ghats and secondly it is also a major pilgrimage center for the Hindus and has numerous temples located in the city. Major tourist attractions in Nashik are Sita Gufaa, Kalaram Temple, Panchavati, Pandavaleni, Ganga Ghat, Jain Mandir, Veda Mandir, Phalke Smarak, Chambharlena