Nashik Trimbakeshwar Package
- Accommodation in the hotel mentioned above or similar
- Daily breakfast (buffet or set menu)
- Transportation using Air-conditioned vehicle for the entire trip (Tata Indigo / Maruti Swift Dzire up to 4 Persons AND Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo up to 6 Persons)
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as driver allowance / toll, fuel and parking charges etc.
- All applicable Government taxes except GST applicable on total bill
- Sai Baba Temple entry & Darshan assistance with Aarti (Kakad Aarti OR Mid-day Aarti OR Evening Aarti or Late Night Shej Aarti
- Rudrabhishek at Trimbakeshwar Temple
Nashik Trimbakeshwar Package Day 1 – Shirdi Sai Darshan – Shani Shingnapur
Reach at Railway Station/Airport and later, trade to the hotel. Spruce up and keep on visiting Shani Shingnapur and Sai Darshan. On your back, visit Khandoba Temple, Chavadi and Sai Museum. Take advantage of your night stay in Shirdi.
Day 2 – Nashik – Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga
Relish a scrumptious breakfast and take a gander at from the cabin in Shirdi. A short time later, proceed to Nashik and check in at the motel. Keep on visiting Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. After Darshan, return to Nashik – Ramkund (vehicle will be halted here, as further proceeding with should be by walk or rickshaw, as the ways are to a great degree confined, for vehicles to pass). Visit Panchavati, Kapaleshwar Temple and Sita Gufaa. Take a dunk in Ramkund (River Godavari). Workplaces for night stay will be planned in Nashik.
Day 3 – Pandavleni Caves – Muktidham Temple
Welcome a delicious breakfast and keep on pandavleni Caves. Relish a delectable lunch and later, visit Muktidham Temple. Trade to Nashik Road Railway Station and proceed for your ahead voyage.Pilgrims visit Shirdi to make a check in their otherworldly adventure. Resulting in these present circumstances blessed land is likewise a challenge to visit numerous religious destinations that will intrigue you. Around 75kms from Shirdi lies Nashik, Ajanta and Ellora collapses Aurangabad around 144kms from Shirdi. Sakori around 5 kms., Shanisinghnapur is around 70 km. There are numerous more noteworthy religious and vacationer goals that will make your journey to Shirdi significantly more worth appreciating