Nathdwara Rajsarhan Package
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1 Arrive in Udaipur, Local Experience
Arrive at the Udaipur Airport or Railway Station and get transferred to a local hotel Relax, freshen up, enjoy scrumptious lunch and set out to visit the key tour attraction of Udaipur City Palace. The palace is an architectural marvel surrounded by crenelated walls. Next, visit the ancient Jagdish Temple noted for its sculpted images. Take a boat ride in evening at the Lake Picholla, which is surrounded by splendid hills, palaces, temples, bathing ghats and embankments. Visit the island palace Jag Mandir, which is beautifully set in the lake. Stay overnight at Udaigarh or a similar hotel.
Day 2Udaipur to Chittoragarh to Bijaipur, Local Experience
Depart Udaipur in morning and head towards Bijaipur, take a stop at the grand Chittorgarh Fort on your route. It is one of the largest forts in India located above the plains of the Berach River. Next, take a Jeep ride to the hotel in Bijaipur, check into your hotel, relax in evening and enjoy delicious local dinner in evening.
Day 3Bijaipur to Pangarh, Cycling Tour
Time for some active adventure today, bicycle ride in morning from Bijaipur to Pangarh passing through the magnificent villages and landscape Proceed towards a campsite reserved, enjoy the tasty Rajasthani lunch in afternoon. Join a Chef in an open air kitchen for a session in traditional Indian cooking Spend a laid back evening at the lake side camp and enjoy bon-fire, starry night and delicious food for dinner
Day 4 Pangarh to Udaipur, Walking Tour
Take an early morning walk to a nearby village today and observe the nuances of the villager’s life in Rajasthan Afternoon transfer by a car to Udaipur to connect train or flight to onward destination