New Zealand Holiday Package Sydney
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Queenstown
- Accommodation for 2 night’s at Christchurch
- Accommodation for 1 night at Franz Josef Glacier
- Accommodation for 1 night at Te Anau
- Accommodation for 1 night at Mt. Cook
- Daily breakfast
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Visa Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
- Surcharge applicable on certain peak dates
- International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from New Zealand
- Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE.
Day 1 – Arrive at Christchurch
Occasion Package Sydney To New Zealand connect in Christchurch, the Garden City of New Zealand, and meet the visit operator. Travel to your hotel from the air terminal and spend the night at your unwinding. Be it the transitional Cardboard Cathedral, fly up diners, bars, contemporary workmanship shows,
boutique shops, or the outside promotes; there is something for everyone in this city. Over 150 years old, give winning Botanic gardens in Christchurch boast about bright plants. Edwardian punt ridesthrough Avon River, and a ride on the imperative link auto are the best ways to deal with spend multi day at Christchurch. Widespread Antarctic Center and Orana Wildlife Park are other must-see places when you are here.
Day 2 – Christchurch – Franz Josef Glacier by methods for Greymouth
Welcome a delicious breakfast at the motel before you board the TranzAlpine Train to accomplish Greymouth. Remarkable among different ways to deal with examine the district, the lovely get ready travel every now and again winds up a champion among the most valued experiences of a traveler taking this package. Travel over Canterbury Plains, passing rich beech boondocks and snow topped town of Arthur’s Pass. From Greymouth, make a trip south to accomplish the Glacier Region. New Zealand is rich with various amazing frigid masses, offering you the bewildering viewpoints of valleys covered in ice. From mountains to the sea, this is a perfect spot for big business, loosening up, or examination. Return to the motel after the fearless day for a medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Franz Josef Glacier
This is the day to broadly examine the Glacier Region and endeavor some optional activities drove in the domain. Welcome the helicopter ride to the ice sheets or take the Glacier Valley Walk. Touted as uncommon contrasted with different ways to deal with experience the brilliance of these frosty masses, the Glacier Valley Walk takes you through these glorious ice courses of action, which will relinquish you in wonderment of the place. Furthermore, you can take a dive in the Glacier Hot Pools, a fun technique to loosen up and restore yourself. Resulting to getting a charge out of the optional activities, rush toward your cabin and leave for the day.
Day 4 – Franz Josef Glacier – Queenstown
Early today, after breakfast, scramble toward Queenstown. Travel past the timberland, lakes, and heaps of Glacier Region and Lake Wanaka to accomplish the Alpine Resort in Queenstown. The town of Queenstown has cosmopolitan diners, vineyards,and five worldwide standard fairways. Accomplish Queenstown around evening time and stay medium-term at the hotel.
Day 5 – Queenstown – Milford Sound – Te Anau
After a grand breakfast, rush toward Milford Sound. Masterminded on the west shoreline of the South Island, Milford Sound offers you some tremendous points of view. Trip through the inlet in the fragile vessels and kayaks and witness the heavenly Miter Peak. Examine the wonders of Milford Sound, including falls, shroud seals lazing on the stones, and sea feathered animals. Return to your motel in Te Anau and leave for the day