North Goa Holiday Tour Package
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel to Airport
- Daily Breakfast on buffet basis
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Half day sightseeing covering – Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach
- Transfers from Hotel to Bondla Wild life santuary to Hotel
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and road blocks, and/or any factors beyond control
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Day 1 – Half day touring of North Goa
Half day touring covering – Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach.
Day 2 – Bondla Santuary Visit
Exchanges from Hotel – Bondla Wildlife santuary – Hotel
About North Goa
Goa is a favored vacationer goal of individuals from around the globe. With its tremendous stretches of shiny shorelines stroked by the shimmering blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its guests a variety of old-world appeal and present day complexity. The concealed bays of Goa offer an unexplored domain for the swashbuckler in you. In spite of being the littlest state in India, Goa brags a quality life which is positioned No. 1 in the nation.
Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, in particular the Bom Jesus Basilica and the houses of worship and religious circles of Old Goa. The city has an extremely lively nightlife, positioned sixth on the planet. Goa parades its Portuguese legacy in the numerous places of worship, sanctuaries, and chateaus spread over the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, exhibiting the history, legacy and culture of India, are a couple of the must-see attractions in Goa.
The enticing Goan food, made with fragrant flavors, is one more attract to this delightful city. A multicolored tropical heaven, there is no place else in India very like Goa.