Package To Jaipur Jaisalmer Mount Abu
- Accommodation for 07 nights / 08 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary only. (AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST as per the current rate.
Day 1: Bikaner
On landing in Bikaner Railway Station, you will be helped with your exchange to the lodging. Later visit Junagarh Fort (based on fields not at all like the significant posts of Rajasthan), camel reproducing ranch and the well known rodent sanctuary at Deshnok (Karni Mata Temple). Medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 2: Bikaner-Jaisalmer (330 kms/6-7 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive and register with your lodging. Later observe the man‑made Gadsisar lake (it was at one time Jaisalmer’s solitary wellspring of water for an extensive stretch) and the illustrious cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Medium-term remain at the inn.
Day 3: Jaisalmer
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by extraordinary Golden Lime stone, that is the reason it is known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon‑ki‑haveli, Nathmal‑ki‑haveli. Salim singh‑ki‑Haveli. Individuals still live in these antiquated structures dating from twelfth to fifteenth century. Each house has perfect carvings and filigreed work. After that additionally visit Gadishar Lake. In night continue for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes and you can encounter the tremendous perspective of Sun set in Thar desert. Medium-term remain at Jaisalmer.
Day 4: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (300 km/6-7 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. After you achieve, register with your inn. Toward the evening, visit the best saved stronghold of Rajasthan ‑ the Mehrangarh fortification. After that go to see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 5: Jodhpur – Mount Abu (270 km/5-6 hours)
After breakfast leave for Mount Abu. The main slope station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a well known vacationer
goal. It is likewise a vital Jain journey site. On entry register with your lodging. At night, visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and appreciate investigating the neighborhood advertise. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 6: Mount Abu – Udaipur (160 kms/2-3 hours)
After breakfast, leave for a half day touring visit. Visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were built, thinking back to the eleventh century. After that continue to Udaipur. Subsequent to achieving Udaipur, register with your inn. The City of Lakes is additionally outstanding as the memorable capital of the Mewar Kingdom. It takes guests through the Rajput time. At night, appreciate a pontoon ride at Lake Pichola and after that investigate the neighborhood showcase. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
After breakfast, appreciate an entire day touring that incorporates Saheliyon‑Ki‑Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions, for example, Museum of Folk Art which is acclaimed for its wide accumulation of manikins, people dresses, dolls, trimmings, works of art and society melodic instruments. Afterward, you can visit the City Palace. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Day 8: Udaipur Departure
After breakfast, look at from the inn. Leave from Udaipur for your forward adventure.