Package To New Zealand Melbourne
- Return International Airfare and airport taxes
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast
- Internal Airfare (Melbourne – Sydney)
- Return Airport transfers in Melbourne and Sydney on seat in coach basis
- Choice of any 3 attractions: Sea life Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea life Sanctuary or Madame Tussauds)
- Australia Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance up to age of 60 as per tour duration.
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water,
- Food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
- The package cost does not include porter services at hotels, tips, or insurance charges.
- Any Meals apart from what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions.
Melbourne New Zealand Tour Package welcome to Australia-Melbourne. Upon passage, trade to the motel to check in. Later in night, proceed to a guided City visit. We’ll see the eminent Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National tennis concentration, the Shrine of Remembrance, et cetera. Welcome an acknowledged dinner. Medium-term in Melbourne.
Day 02 – Melbourne
After breakfast, we begin our visit to Philip Island. On our way, we see the outstanding Melbourne Cricket Ground. In Philip Island, we get close with Australia’s well known untamed life Penguins, Koalas and Wallabies. See the Penguin Parade (subject to timing), including a walk again from the sea to their underground passages at dusk. Welcome the opportunity to support and pat Kangaroos, Wallabies and other property animals. Medium-term in Melbourne.
Day 03 – Melbourne New Zealand Tour Package
After breakfast, we leave for multi day travel for the Great Ocean Road. This wonderful Victorian west float stretches out for around 104 kms. Watch ‘the Twelve Apostles’, ‘The Loch Ard Gorge” and various more sights. Value the enormous points of view of splendid surf shorelines, sheer inclines and staggering drive through National Parks. Acknowledge dinner. Medium-term in Melbourne.
Day 04 – Melbourne – Cairns
After breakfast, we travel to Cairns. We keep on kuranda rainforest. Experience the Skyrail-an exceptional enterprise through Australia’s World Heritage recorded tropical rainforest, and a visit to the front line Rainforest Interpretation Center. Acknowledge dinner in the calm air and subsequently enlist with the motel. Medium-term in Cairns.
Day 05 – Cairns-Green Island
After an early breakfast, we keep on greening Island and the Great Barrier Reef. We board travel for the Great Barrier Reef-home to the splendid coral reefs, a marine National Park with uncommon rainforests and white sandy shorelines. The Green Island is a champion among the most lovely islands on the Queensland float. You can in like manner partake in swimming, bouncing, and swim in the warm waters or just loosen up on the exquisite shoreline. Acknowledge Continental lunch on board the voyage. In the wake of getting a charge out of the entire day among the Coral reefs, return with a lifetime of memories. In travel back, eat. Medium-term at Cairns.
Day 06 – Cairns – Sydney
After breakfast, we leave for Sydney-the greatest and the most swarmed city of Australia. Upon section, we proceed for City voyage through Sydney and visit Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium, The Rock’s – Sydney’s starting point, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Mary’s Cathedral, Art Gallery, Mrs Macquaries Chair (from here get an extraordinary viewpoints of the harbor and city skyline), Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island, Kings Cross– Sydney’s ‘issue region’. Later value shopping (if time gifts).