- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Indica for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay
- Driver Allowances
- Toll tax and State tax.
- All taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges
- Any gondola cable car charges
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Aru and Chandan wari in Pahalgam.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Pahalgam Package Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar – On your landing in the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the core of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah connect which associates the banks of the Jhelum waterway. Visit the well known Mughal greenhouses of Nishat and Shalimar. Later drive for a hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Medium-term remain in inn/houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers/2-3 hrs drive) – After breakfast early in the day, continue towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get the chance to see the lovely Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a grand drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Touch base in Gulmarg at a young hour toward the evening and check in at the lodging. Afterward, start a short visit, boarding the Gondola link auto framework (the 08 minutes ropeway). Slide back to Gulmarg following a hour and later enjoy some steed riding. Medium-term remain at Gulmarg.
Day 03: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers/4-5 hrs drive) – After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam by means of Pampore, Avantipura and the town of Bijbehara which stays popular as the bread container of Kashmir. We change from the national thruway 1A at Khanabal and drive during that time biggest city of Anantnag. From here the street turns picturesque as we drive parallel on the Lidder stream spilling out of the other way. In Pahalgam, registration at the inn and spend whatever is left of the day at recreation. Medium-term remain at the inn in Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam city visit and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers/3-4 hrs drive) – In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari and also take a pony riding excursion to Baisaran meadows.(at your own cost). In the wake of touring around the mountain valley for the vast majority of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and exchange to the lodging/houseboat for medium-term remain.
Day 05: Departure exchanges to Airport – After breakfast, we will help you with exchanges to airplane terminal. On your way, you can make a concise stopover for shopping at the downtown area. Visit closes with recollections of ALifetimeTrip.