Paris Trip Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Paris Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 2nd Level Eiffel Tower visit, Cruise and Paris Illuminations (5 Hours) – SIC basis from Paris City Vision Office.
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel, if any and G.S.T)
- Return Airfare & Taxes
- Schengen visa fees
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Overseas travel insurance of INR 1,500 (will be charged extra) below 60 years of age.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport & sea ports
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 Euro = 70 INR.Rate of Exchange as on the date offinal payment will be applicable.
- Rate of Exchange as on date of final payment will be applicable
- Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any trade fairs in Europe
Day 1 – Arrival in Paris
Upon landing in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, meet a Yatra delegate and continue to the inn.
Paris, the capital of France, is praised everywhere throughout the world for its striking craftsmanship and culture. The amazing style situation of the City of Love is something else that draws voyagers to come here. The wide lanes of Paris and the Seine River coursing through it, upgrade the appeal of the city.
On achieving the inn, registration, and stay asleep for the entire evening.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Paris
Begin the day with a healthy breakfast at the lodging, and afterward continue for an exciting touring wander.
Eiffel Tower, the greatest milestone of Paris, is the place you will head first.
The very nearly 1000-feet tall structure, which is situated in the core of the French capital, is a genuine designing perfect work of art. This pinnacle has been the image of Paris and France for over a century, and from that point forward more than 250 million individuals have come to see it.
Your schedule incorporates a visit to the second Level of this famous structure, so you can investigate Eiffel Tower without bounds. From here, appreciate unhindered perspectives of Paris and catch them in your camera. There are keepsake shops here where you can purchase presents for companions and friends and family.
Later amid the day, likewise appreciate a brilliant Seine River voyage.
After you investigate the city amid daytime, see its appeal after the dusk. Brilliant lights enlighten the city at night, that has given it the name ‘City of Lights’.
After this energizing visit, withdraw to the lodging and appreciate a decent night’s rest.
Day 3 – Day at Leisure
After a filling feast toward the beginning of the day, spend the day unwinding at the inn.
On the off chance that ready, you may likewise take off to perceive what else the entrancing city of Paris brings to the table.
Notre Dame Cathedral Paris, Louver Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Arc de Triomphe and Palais Garnier musical drama house are probably the most well known purposes of enthusiasm for the city. Snap a couple of pictures at these locales and treasure them later.
You can likewise use the day by going by the popular Disneyland, a standout amongst the most frequented amusement stops in Europe. Paris is additionally celebrated around the world for the breathtaking Lido Cabaret Show, which you can appreciate at night.
After whatever you choose to do, come back to the lodging and appreciate an invigorating rest.
Day 4 – Departure from Paris
Post an exquisite breakfast, the time has come to state farewell to this terrific place as you exchange to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to load onto the trip for your ahead excursion.