Patnitop Jammu Package
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes and No hidden charges
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
Patnitop Jammu Package DAY – 1
Landing Jammu and Drive to Katra On entry check – in at lodging for supper and medium-term remain.
DAY – 2
After early breakfast trek to Vaishnodevi hallowed place for darshan. The altar is congenial by walking or by horses a 12 kms in length well laid pathway. Late evening come back to Katra for supper and medium-term remain
DAY – 3
After breakfast leave for Patnitop. A separation of around 70 kms will be canvassed in around 2-½ hrs. Arrive Patnitop by noon. Evening free Dinner medium-term lodging.
DAY – 4
Entire day touring of Sanasar (17 kms). Sanasar is a container molded glade encompassed by tremendous conifers. The knoll has now been created as a fairway. It likewise gives chances to Paragliding. Supper medium-term inn.
DAY – 5
Morning drive back to Jammu. The aggregate separation of 110 kms will be canvassed in around 3-½ hrs. After lunch touring of Jammu City visiting Ranbireshwar sanctuary, Raghunath sanctuary, Ranbhir channel cultivate and so on. Supper medium-term lodging.
DAY – 6
After early breakfast drive to Delhi. Separation of around 595 kms will be canvassed in around 12 hrs. On entry registration at lodging or exchange to airplane terminal/railroad station to load up flight/prepare for forward goal.