Perth 4 Day Tour
- 4 Nights accommodation in centrally located hotel/apartment
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis*Upgrade to private available, please enquire when booking
- Your choice of one 2 half-day tours and one full-day tours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Light lunches on full-day tours as specified in the itinerary*Vegetarian option available, please advise during booking
- Driver / Guide with live commentary (during tours)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (on tour days)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- International / Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance and other travel duties
- Visa Applications
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner / Food and drinks (unless specified on itinerary)
Perth 4 Day Tour Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
In and around Perth, Kalbarri
Perth 4 Day Tour Our first stop today the great Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park. Appreciate a completely guided visit through these astounding limestone arrangements and drop in at the Discovery Center before we eat by the ocean. After a speedy stop in the town of Geraldton it’s on to Kalbarri for our medium-term remain.
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
Today we will visit the wonders of The Murchison Gorge, Natures Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park. Here you will have the alternative to take a stab at abseiling into the canyon! (additional cost) If conditions permit us, we will chill with a dip in the Murchison River before we’re back on the transport flying out north to Shell Beach and the town of Denham for our settlement.
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
At the beginning of today meet the popular Monkey Mia Dolphins and make some stun photographs. At that point relax on the shoreline or at the resort before we get back out and about early in the day. We’ll visit the breathing rock arrangements, the Stromatolites, before settling in to our convenience in Coral Bay, found appropriate on the popular Ningaloo Reef!
Day 4 – Coral Bay
Today is yours to appreciate the numerous extraordinary visits and exercises Coral Bay brings to the table, with exceptional rebates accessible as an Aussie Wanderer traveler! Go for a walk around the shoreline and look at the shark nursery, swim with the manta beams, go for a scuba jump or snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef just meters from shore (all exercises at claim cost). Tonight we take the short drive up the peninsular to Exmouth and register with our settlement.