Perth Tour New Zealand
- 2 Nights accommodation in Auckland city central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Rotorua city central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Wellington city central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation in Kaikoura city central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 1 Nights accommodation in Christchurch with daily breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Queenstown central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Glacier region central hotel/apartment with daily breakfast
- 1 Nights accommodation in Christchurch with daily breakfast (Second stay)
- Transfer from Auckland airport to city hotel
- Half day Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter in Auckland
- Transfer Auckland to Rotorua en-route Waitomo tour
- Admission ticket to Te Puia thermal reserves with 90 minutes tours (no transfers)
- Transfers from Rotorua to Wellington
- Half day Wellington city tour
- Transfer from Wellington to Kaikoura enroute Marlborough Sound cruise
- Transfer from Kaikoura to Christchurch
- Transfer from Christchurch airport to city hotel
- Transfers from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook
- Full day Milford sound cruise tour in Queenstown
- Transfer from Queenstown to Glacier region via Lake Wanaka
- Transfer from Glacier region to Christchurch enroute Tranz Alpine train, Greymouth
- Transfer from Christchurch city hotel to airport
- Return Airport Transfers in each city*For flights arriving between 10 PM and 6 AM extra charges may
- apply*Your airport pickup will be approximately 30 minutes after your arrival time for international flights and
- 15 minutes after your arrival time for domestic flights
- Tours as mentioned on seat in coach basis (except for admission tickets)
- International / Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance and other travel duties
- Visa Applications
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner / Food and drinks (unless specified on itinerary)
Day 1 – Arrive in Auckland
On entry in Auckland, ‘the city of sails’, situate in mentor travelers will be met by our nearby illustrative and secretly exchanged to your inn.
Self-drive customers will gather your rental auto at the airplane terminal and drive to your inn.
Day 2 – Auckland
Appreciate a morning touring voyage through Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic experience.
The rest of the day is free. (B)
Day 3 – Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
Travel south through the prolific Waikato area to touch base at Waitomo.
Appreciate a guided voyage through the Waitomo glowworm holes.
On fulfillment proceed over the Mamaku Ranges to come to the ‘warm city’ of Rotorua. (B)
Day 4 – Rotorua
Visit Te Puia warm save to see bubbling mud pools and thundering fountains.
Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, winged creatures and natural life before proceeding to the Agrodome for a New Zealand cultivate indicate highlighting sheep puppy exhibits, dairy animals draining and a prologue to the stars of our sheep industry.
The evening is at recreation.
Tonight appreciate a credible Maori Hangi (devour) and show. (B, D)
Day 5 – Rotorua – Wellington
Travel south to achieve the mainstream Lake resort of Taupo before proceeding on the desert street, commanded out of sight by the three pinnacles of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro.
Proceed with south through farmland before landing in the ‘capital city’ of Wellington. (B)
Day 6 – Wellington
Appreciate a morning touring voyage through Wellington and a short guided voyage through Te Papa (the ‘Exhibition hall of New Zealand’) before getting a charge out of a free evening to investigate New Zealand’s capital city. (B)
Day 7 – Wellington – Picton – Kaikoura
Trip crosswise over Cook Strait and into the Marlborough Sounds before touching base in Picton.
Travel south through the town of Blenheim, before achieving Kaikoura – here you may get a kick out of the chance to take a discretionary whale watch journey or picturesque flight (discretionary exercises excluded in the visit cost). (B)
Day 8 – Kaikoura – Christchurch
Desert Kaikoura as you turn inland and set out through North Canterbury to come to the ‘garden city’ of Christchurch. (B)
Day 9 – Christchurch – Mt Cook – Queenstown
Travel over the rich Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the congregation of the great shepherd before proceeding to New Zealand’s most noteworthy mountain – Mt Cook. Leave Mt Cook and take after the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the noteworthy focal Otago district to the ‘snow capped resort’ of Queenstown. (B)
Day 10 – Milford Sound
Take after the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and ahead to Lake Te Anau.
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the homer passage to achieve Milford Sound.
Appreciate a journey on this world renowned inlet. Come back to Queenstown. (B)