Phuket Krabi Bangkok Tour Package
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya (Romeo Palace / Equivalent*)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok (Howard Square / Equivalent*)
- 5 Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Coral Island tour (max 4 hours) (Not valid for Senior Citizens)
- Pattaya City tour (max 3 hours)
- Return Airport Transfer on Seat In Coach (shared) Basis
- All Hotel taxes
- *You will need to Pay Rs. 1,000/- per person (Extra), If your transfer timings are not between 7 AM – 6 PM.
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra. (During Peak & Super Peak Season)
Phuket Krabi Bangkok Tour Package Day 1: Phuket
Phuket Krabi Bangkok Tour Package Welcome to Thailand. When you touch base at Phuket International Airport in Phuket, you will be met by our delegate and exchanged to your inn/resort. After registration, while whatever is left of the day at recreation. Remain medium-term at inn/resort in Phuket.
Day 2: Phuket City Tour
A morning is best begun with a superb perspective of the surroundings took after with a generous breakfast. Prepare and set off for a Phuket city visit to cover the city historic points. After the visit, rest of the day is at relaxation. You can unwind at your inn or you can investigate Phuket’s intriguing shorelines. Enjoy energizing water sports or appreciate a casual swim or swimming in the ocean. Come back to the ho…more
Day 3: Phuket To Krabi
After tasty breakfast registration from the inn. You will be exchanged to Phuket air terminal to load onto your trip for Krabi. After your landing in Krabi International Airport, you will be exchanged to the resort, which is a 30 minutes beautiful head out. Krabi is paradise for shoreline sweethearts, with the Railay shoreline, Ao Nang shoreline, Hat Noppharat Thara and Phi Island offering unblemished sands, …more
Day 4: Krabi Sightseeing
After a healthy breakfast at the lodging, The moderately untainted shorelines over these islands are among most cherished shoreline goals for visitors. In the wake of visiting the shorelines, one can perceive how these have been the ideal setting for various Hollywood and Bollywood motion pictures. A while later, appreciate evening at relaxation and have an agreeable medium-term remain at inn
Day 5: Krabi To Bangkok
After your breakfast in Krabi, before you registration of the lodging, do some very late shopping in Krabi . After registration, exchange to the Krabi International Airport for trip to Bangkok. When you touch base at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by the inn agent and exchanged to your lodging. Rest of the day free for relaxation all alone. Remain medium-term at ho…more
Day 6: Bangkok Sightseeing
After breakfast, continue for the city visit which covers real historic points including interesting sanctuaries around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Rest of the day free for recreation all alone. Remain medium-term at inn in Bangkok.
Day 7: Departure
In the wake of getting a charge out of breakfast at the lodging hell out of the inn. Continue to the air terminal so as to load onto your trip back home.