Pondicherry Mahabalipuram Tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Pondicherry Mahabalipuram Tour DAY 1
Chennai – Pondicherry (2 Nights)
Touch base in Chennai, meet the gathering and Proceed to Pondicherry. ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet straightforwardly at Chennai Airport according to the rules given and continue to Pondicherry. Today we walk around the Promenade Beachfront at night. We have short meet and welcome session before supper.
Today we investigate the city of Pondicherry, which incorporates The Auroville, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, and visit to Sri Aurobindo Handmade Paper Factory, Ayee Mandapam – Park Monument (Bharathi Park), Vinayagar Temple and French war Memorial, the Eglise de Sacre Coeur De Jesus, it is a catholic church that is noted for its Gothic design and recolored glass planes. Later we appreciate the French legacy stroll in French states.
Pondicherry – Mahabalipuram – Kanchipuram (1 Night)
Today we continue to Mahabalipuram celebrated for its sanctuary and shoreline. We visit the shore Temple, Panch Rath, Varah Caves, Arjuna’s Penance and Krishna’s Butter Ball at Mahabalipuram and Proceed to Kanchipuram which is acclaimed for its prestigious created world well known silk sarees, a conventional home industry here we visit Vishnukanchi Temple.
Kanchipuram – Chennai – Departure to Hometown
Today we continue to Chennai, we appreciate shopping in Chennai. After lunch, It’s opportunity presently to state farewell to our visit associates. Give us a chance to be in contact with each other through email, Facebook… . What’s more, meet again on one more noteworthy visit. See all of you!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will dropped at Chennai Airport according to amass planned flight timing. Visit finishes up.