Porbandar Dwarka Tour Package
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- GST of 4.5% is applicable on all packages,
- Any increase in Airfare,
- Airport taxes,
- Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government,
- Air or Train Fare,
- Entrée fees at all sightseeing places,
- Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost,
- Insurance, Mediclaim,
- Camera Fee,
- Room Heater Charges,
- Mineral Water,
- Porterage (coolie charges),
- telephone charges,
- wines and alcoholic beverages,
- Boat cruise charges,
- Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel.
- Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight,
- any Natural Calamities,
- Political unrest,
- any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness,
- or any personal emergency etc.
- Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Day 1 : Rajkot – Jamnagar
Landing Rajkot Proceed to Jamnagar. On section visit Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum. During the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its consistent Ramdhun since 1956 and it determined in Guinness Book of World Records. Night is allowed to shop. Medium-term stay at Jamnagar.
Day 02 : Jamnagar – Dwarka
Morning after breakfast trip to the heavenly town of Dwarka. On landing Check in hotel. Medium-term stay at Dwarka.
Day 03 : Dwarka – Bet Dwarka – Dwarka
Morning after breakfast Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dive in Gomti conduit, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit distinctive asylums on waterfront zone, go to night Aarti at Dwarkadhish haven. Medium-term stay at Dwarka.
Day 04 : Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Around the start of the day leave to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – where Gandhiji was considered. Later keep on somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on landing visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat and Somnath Temple. During the evening go to Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Medium-term stay at Somanth.
Day 05 : Somnath – Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot
Morning after breakfast, trip to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya asylum, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car display at Gondal. In the late night get in contact at Rajkot. Medium-term stay at Rajkot.
Day 06 : Rajkot – Akshardham – Ahmedabad Departure to primary home
Morning after breakfast trip to Ahmedabad. On arriving in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham asylum, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.