Prague European Tour
03 Nights stay at Prague
Meet & greet at arrival
Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
Sightseeing in shared vehicle
Private Prague Transfer (Airport – Hotel)
Prague Hop on Hop off Tour
Half day trip to Lake Bled with Pletna Boat on sharing basis
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
•All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
• Govt. Service tax @ 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
Prague European Tour Day 1 – Arrive Prague
Prague European Tour, Arrive in Prague. Prominently known as one of Europe’s most all around protected urban communities, Prague brags of a thousand years old history, marvelous châteaux, endless places of worship and cobbled boulevards. The enchantment of this Czech city has an appeal much the same as a tall tale, something that separates it from other European urban communities.
• Once you touch base at the airplane terminal, get exchanged to your inn
• Spend the day unwinding and taking in the stunning sights this city brings to the table. From such a large number of attractions to look over you may select to go for a walk on Charles Bridge, or appreciate the Lennon Wall or visit the Astronomical Clock, privately known as the Orloj
Day 2 – Prague
• Wake up and get a scrumptious breakfast at the lodging
• Head out for your Prague Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best adored Prague attractions like Masarykovo Nadrazi, Explore the locale of Malá Strana, The Old Town Square including design styles from various periods where you can respect the extravagant style of St. Nicholas Church and gothic style of Týn Church. Catch a look at the rich history of Prague engraved in the dividers of its insides and feel enhanced at the Prague Castle. It has been a critical image of the Czech state for in excess of a thousand years and is one of the biggest edifices on the planet, made up of authentic royal residences, workplaces, church and stronghold structures, patio nurseries and beautiful spots.The all encompassing perspective of Prague Castle is a standout amongst the most astounding on the planet.
Day 3 – Prague – Vienna
• After an exquisite breakfast at the lodging, plan for the following leg of your Europe visit
• Check-out from your inn to achieve Prague prepare Station for your prepare to Vienna (Train costs excluded, accessible on ask)
• Arrive Vienna, and advance toward your lodging. Registration at the lodging and unwind today as you have the day at recreation to investigate the city all alone. You can stop at Alte Donau to appreciate the regular magnificence of the Oxbow Lake or walk around the eminent greenery enclosures of Kurpark Oberlaa which houses different lakes and delightful plant highlights. Get a look at the fine art and structural gloriousness in the distinctive Palaces, for example, Hofburg, Schonbrunn and Belvedere Palace.
• Overnight remain at the lodging
Petrin Hill lingers over the antiquated city of Prague over the stream from old town where you’ll discover winding ways that are ideal for an evening walk. They’ll take you up the slope where you can appreciate clearing perspectives of old town, a smaller than expected Eiffel Tower, a galactic observatory, a centuries-old distillery and the Strahov Monastery which houses a resplendent library. Commence your visit to Prague with a stroll up Petrin Hill to get the lay of the land. Climb the 299 stages of the 60-meter (200-foot) Petrin Tower, displayed after France’s notable point of interest, to get a superior perspective of the twisting avenues beneath.
. Prague Zoo
You don’t really consider intriguing creatures when you think about this antiquated city, however Prague has a standout amongst other zoos in all of Europe. You’ll locate this sprawling territory of zoo creatures appropriate on the banks of the waterway Vitava alongside the Troja Castle. Positioned the fifth best zoo on the planet, you can get very close with uncommon creatures like the Galapagos Giant Tortoise that lives a great 100 years. You’ll likewise discover elephants, rhinos and giraffes all through the broad grounds.
The Spanish Synagogue sits right in the core of old town in the Jewish Quarter. It was worked in 1868, is Prague’s first Jewish House of Worship and is generally viewed as the most lovely synagogue in all of Europe. This Moorish-style building highlights staggering recolored glass windows, adapted Islamic themes handpainted onto the dividers and resplendent gold tilework. The most amazing element is the inside of the gigantic focal arch. Displays crown the arch so there is bounty to investigate in one of Prague’s most prized structures.