Prague Tour Package
• 02 Nights stay at Prague
• 02 Nights stay at Vienna
• 01 Night stay at Bratislava
• 02 Nights stay at Budapest
• 02 Nights stay at Ljubljana
• Daily Breakfast
• Private Prague Transfer (Airport – Hotel)
• Private Budapest Transfer (Hotel – Airport)
• Private Ljubljana Transfer (Hotel – Airport)
• Prague Hop on Hop off Tour
• Vienna Hop on Hop off
• Budapest Hop on Hop off
• Bratislava by night-walking tour
• Half day trip to Lake Bled with Pletna Boat on sharing basis
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
•All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
• Govt. Service tax @ 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
Day 1 – Arrive Prague
• Arrive in Prague. Popularly known as one of Europe’s most well-preserved cities, Prague boasts of a millennium-old history, splendid castles, countless churches and cobbled streets. The magic of this Czech city has an allure akin to a fairy tale, something that sets it apart from other European cities.
• Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel
• Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this city has to offer. From so many attractions to choose from you may opt to take a stroll on Charles Bridge, or admire the Lennon Wall or pay a visit to the Astronomical Clock, locally known as the Orloj
Day 2 – Prague
• Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel
• Head out for your Prague Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best loved Prague attractions like Masarykovo Nadrazi, Explore the district of Malá Strana, The Old Town Square featuring architectural styles from different eras where you can admire the baroque style of St. Nicholas Church and gothic style of Týn Church. Catch a glimpse of the rich history of Prague engraved in the walls of its interiors and feel enriched at the Prague Castle. It has been an important symbol of the Czech state for more than a thousand years and is one of the largest complexes in the world, made up of historical palaces, offices, church and fortification buildings, gardens and picturesque spots.The panoramic view of Prague Castle is one of the most spectacular in the world.
• Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3 – Prague – Vienna
• After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, prepare for the next leg of your Europe tour
• Check-out from your hotel to reach Prague train Station for your train to Vienna (Train prices not included, available on request)
• Arrive Vienna, and make your way to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax today as you have the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. You can choose to stop at Alte Donau to enjoy the natural beauty of the Oxbow Lake or stroll in the magnificent gardens of Kurpark Oberlaa which houses various lakes and beautiful botanical features. Get a glimpse of the artwork and architectural magnificence in the different Palaces such as Hofburg, Schonbrunn and Belvedere Palace.
Day 4 – Vienna
• Good morning! Breakfast is ready and served at the hotel
• Vienna, a city strewn with magnificent architecture and beautiful, picturesque landscapes. Situated at the cultural intersection of east and west, explore the rich heritage of Vienna today in a Hop On Hop Off Tour of the city. See all there is to see in this richly cultural capital and learn the history behind every landmark and every neighborhood!
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 – Vienna – Bratislava
• Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel
• It’s time to Check-out from the hotel. Make your way to the station for your onward journey to Bratislava. (Train prices not included, available on request)
• On arrival at Bratislava station, make your way to your hotel. Check in. Rest of the day is at leisure.
• In the evening proceed for your Night Walking Tour. Walk up the hill to Bratislava Castle, a dominant feature of Bratislava, which stands at a strategic site above the Danube and offers a superb views. The site was inhabited as far back as Celtic and Great Moravian Times. Continue walking down through historical areas and streets and you’ll arrive at Bratislava National Theater Opera, Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra- Reduta. Cross the Danube River and arrive at the UFO Attraction. Here, you can admire Bratislava from the opposite side of the Castle.
Day 6 – Bratislava – Budapest
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel
• Make your way to the station for your onward journey to Budapest. (Train prices not included, available on request)
• On arrival at Budapest station, make your way to your hotel. Check in. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the city on your own. Budapest is famous for the monuments and relics that reflect its 1000-year-old culture. The city is thought to be one of Europe’s most beautiful cities as it houses numerous World Heritage Sites, the world’s second-oldest metro line, the biggest thermal water cave system in the world, the second largest synagogue and so much more.
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 7 – Budapest
• After a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel, get ready to experience the energy of Budapest
• Begin your discovery of Budapest with a city Hop-on Hop-off tour bus. Get to enjoy the capital of Hungary, crossed by the great river Danube and founded 2,000 years ago. The bus tour covers 28 stops strategically located to get to see everything from its Neo-Renaissance architecture to its vibrant nightlife.
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 8 – Budapest – Ljubljana
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Make your way to the airport for your onward flight. (Flight prices not included, available on request)
• On arrival at Ljubljana station, make your way to your hotel. Check in. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the city on your own. Ljubljana – The capital city of Slovenia lies in a basin between the Karst and the alpine region at 298 meters above sea level. We like to say it is sufficiently large to contain everything that a capital should have, and small enough to preserve the individuality of its inhabitants.
• Overnight stay at the hotel