Pune Family Tour Package
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle in Standard package & A.C vehicle in Deluxe Package as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basisIn case of 3 persons a room with one extra bed will be provided
- All Road taxes,Toll taxes & Parking fee. Driver Reward.
- Air Train fare. Guide & Entry fee during sight seeing Boating Horse ride etc. Portages, Laundry, Food, Tips, Liquor exp.5% GST.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
DAY1 : Pune
Landing in Pune Airport/Railway Station. Pickup and exchange to lodging. Visit Khandoba Temple, Omkareshwar Temple, Chaturshringi Temple, Dagdusheth Ganapati Temple, Parvati Hill Temple and so forth.
Night Stay at Pune.
DAY2 : Pune – Kolhapur
After Breakfast flight to Kolhapur ( 240 Kms/4 hrs). Upon entry register with hotel.Visit Sri Mahalakshmi Temple and different spots.
DAY3 : Kolhapur – Pandharpur – Tuljapur – Solapur
After Breakfast continue to Pandharpur ( 180 Kms/3.5 hrs). Visit Sri Pandurang Vittal-Rukmini Temple. At that point Proceed to Tuljapur ( 115 Kms/2.5 hrs). Visit Sri Tulja Bhavani Temple. Later continue to Solapur (50 Kms/1 hr)
Night Stay at Solapur.
DAY4 : Solapur – Pune
After Breakfast Checkout from Hotel and continue to Pune ( 260 Kms/4.5 Hrs) Enroute Visit Jejuri ( Khandoba Temple). Upon landing in Pune exchange to Airport/Railway Station.Pune Family Tour Package.
After breakfast, we will visit Rambagh Point, Prabal Fort and Shivaji’s Ladder. A medium-term stay at the hotel.Rambagh Point is one of the surprising excursion perceives that offer brilliance viewpoints of the black-top rough ranges and incorporating domains. The place is impeccable to see the magnificent sunset around evening time.
Prabal Fort is the remaining parts arranged at the level best of Prabhal slants in the western side of Matheran. Gotten from Mughals by Chhatrapati Shivaji, the fortress is known for its recorded centrality. Out of eleven towers, today only three or four towers are remaining as a picture of fantastic old extended lengths of Maratha rulers.