- Pickup and drop at Pune Railway station.
- Intercity transfers from : Pune – Bhimashankar – Trimbakeshwar – Nasik – Grishneshwar – Pune.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nasik with breakfast.
- All 03 Jyotirlinga’s Darshan as per the above Itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Similar.
- Toll Tax, parking, state tax/ permits, and driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes applicable as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
- Service tax on total billing.
PUNE – BHIMASHANKAR – TRIMBAKESHWAR – NASHIK
Early in the day land at Pune Railway station. Our agent will meet and welcome you. Continue for Bhimashankar Darshan (Approx 110 Kms/03 Hours) . It is a well known sanctuary town and houses one of the twelve Jyotirlinga’s of Lord Shiva in India. The city is encompassed by slopes secured with thick rainforest. The city has gotten its name from River Bhima which dissipated at the season of war between Lord Shiva and Tripurasura, the evil spirit. At that point continue to Trimbakeshwar (Approx 235 Kms/04 Hours)- , an old Hindu sanctuary city, known for lodging one of twelve Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. The sanctuary is said to be fabricated when Lord Shiva and master Vishnu had a contention over the matchless quality of formation of the world. The novel piece of the this Jyotirlinga is that showcases three faces depicting Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. Later continue to Nasik (Approx 30 Kms/40 Minutes). Move and check in at the inn.
NASHIK – GRISHNESWAR – PUNE
After breakfast, look at and continue to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga (Approx 175 Kms/04 Hours), it is the last Jyotirlinga of the nation and holds a colossal significance in the Shaivism custom of Hinduism. The sanctuary gets a colossal impact from south India Temple engineering and flaunts a five level Shikara. It is even the littlest Jyotirlinga sanctuary in the nation. The sanctuary houses a wonderful carvings and figures of divine beings and goddess. Later drive back to Pune (Approx217 Kms/05 Hours). On landing in Pune, drop at the railroad station to board the prepare for forward voyage.