Pushkar Vacation Tour
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in Thar Desert of Jaisalmer
• Folk dance with Dinner at Desert camp.
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Lunch is not included
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway / air Balloon are not included
• Light and sound show
• Extra water bottle charges
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance.
Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur (Pushkar Vacation Tour)
Pushkar Vacation Tour We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station by notice conveying driver and exchange to Hotel. Later visit the Pink City, City Palace, the old Observatory and Local Market. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur (Pushkar Vacation Tour)
Drive to Pushkar/Ajmer for multi day return trip. Ajmer was established by the Chauhan ruler, Aiaipal, amid the eleventh century and is commanded by the Taragarh Fort worked by Prithviraj Chauhan. In Pushkar, visit the blessed Lake and furthermore the well known Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest spots for Hindus. Later drive back to Jaipur. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 03 : Departure from Jaipur (Pushkar Vacation Tour)
After breakfast, visit the eminent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old gun foundry at Jaigarh. Later drive to Jaipur air terminal for your home goal.