- Internal Airfare (Gold Coast – Hamilton – Melbourne)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Hamilton
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne
- 1 night accommodation in Philip island (Ramada Resort)
- 1 night accommodation in Great Ocean Road Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport transfers in Melbourne and Gold Coast on seat in coach basis
- Jet boating in Gold coast
- Movie world and Sea world combo tickets
- Whitsunday day cruise in Hamilton
- Cost for self drive vehicle without gasoline in Melbourne
- Melbourne city tour and Sky Deck 88
- Philip Island tour, Mornington Peninsula and Great Ocean road
- Australia Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance up to age of 60 as per tour duration
- 5% Government Service Tax as applicable.
- Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry and beverages
- Food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The package cost does not include porter services at hotels, tips, or insurance charges
- Any Meals apart from what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions
The warm atmosphere, significant lots of white-sand shoreline, tropical islands and rainforest climbing trails of Queensland are obvious. Visit the capital city, Brisbane, and encompassing beach front urban areas and towns to encounter the state’s popular bars and bistros, appreciate multicultural feasting, investigate untamed life stops and research world-class social regions.
In Brisbane’s mild atmosphere, find a varied blend of humming nightlife, unrecorded music, riverside parks and rural areas, each with an extraordinary character. Shop for vintage form in Paddington, chill with a distinctive brew in West End’s casual lager gardens and recognize Queensland’s most famous natural life on an upriver trek to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
A hour’s drive south of Brisbane is the Gold Coast, known for shopping, amusement parks and fabulous shorelines. Take a surfing exercise free blue waters of Surfer’s Paradise or race your companions on the transcending water slides of Wet n’ Wild amusement stop. Return to nature in the hinterland rainforests of Lamington National Park or Tamborine Mountain. Experience Queensland’s animals at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
North of Brisbane, discover the coastline and provincial networks of the Sunshine Coast. Appreciate a dip and gelato at Noosa Beach before a climb through Noosa National Park to see detached shorelines, blowholes and an intermittent koala. Set out inland toward abnormal specialty, workmanship and wine basements in the forested mountain networks, Maleny and Mapleton.
Head more distant north along the sea to the wonderful tropical shorelines of the Whitsunday Coast. Take a vessel journey to Hayman or Daydream islands to remain in five-star extravagance solace or family-accommodating housing. Scuba plunge the stupendously vivid Great Barrier Reef simply off the Whitsunday Coast.