Rajasthan Jaipur Ranthambore Holiday
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Arrival in Jaipur
After you arrive at the airport/railway station in Jaipur, transfer to your hotel. Later, visit the Elephant Village in the city.
Day 2 – Explore Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing the city by visiting the Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar and the City Palace. In the evening stop by at the Hawa Mahal to click pictures. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Ranthambore Day
Fill your stomach with a delicious breakfast in the hotel. Then leave for Ranthambhore which is at around 170 km from Jaipur. Visit the Ranthambhore Fort and go on a safari in the Ranthambore National Park. Head back to Jaipur in the evening.