Rajasthan Jaipur Udaipur Tour
Included in the Tour
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 4 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees
- (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station,Bus Stand by notice conveying driver and exchange to Hotel. Post Lunch, visit to the mythical Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the different historical centers inside the City Palace and the old observatory, Jantar Mantar. Visit the Govind Deoji Temple, lodging the benefactor divinity of Jaipur. Night visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani conventional supper with move and music. Medium-term at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan lodging or comparable.
Day 2: Jaipur To Ajmer To Pushkar To Udaipur
Withdraw for Udaipur, after an early breakfast. Visit Pushkar the sacred city of Rajasthan in transit. Registration at inn in Udaipur at night. Medium-term at the 3-star Ram Pratap Palace lodging or comparable.
Day 3: Udaipur
After breakfast at the inn entire day touring of Udaipur (City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi) and over night remain at Udaipur. Medium-term at the 3-star Ram Pratap Palace lodging or comparative.
Day 4: Udaipur To Chittorgarh To Jaipur
Early breakfast Drive Back to Jaipur and in transit visit Chittaurgarh Fort. Registration at Hotel in Jaipur. Medium-term at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan inn or comparable.
Day 5: Departure
On the most recent day of the excursion, visit the sublime Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old gun foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of blossoms. Drop at Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand at night. benefit closes