Rajasthan Jaipur Udaipur Trip Package
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in thar desert of Jaisalmer
• We will provide another same level hotels if the mentioned hotels are non availability.
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway are not included
• Light and sound show
• Lunch are not included
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
01 Day – Delhi –
Today you will land at Delhi and our organization agent (Rajasthan Tour Planner) will get from Delhi airplane terminal or Railway station at that point exchange to Hotel and helped us to you for Check in, after check in and unwind. Medium-term at Hotel.
02 Day – Delhi/Jaipur –
Toward the beginning of the day take breakfast after look at from Hotel at that point drive for Jaipur, Jaipur: Founded in AD 1727 by Sawai Jaisingh II, Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is prevalently known as the Pink City with expansive roads and open greenery enclosures, here the past wakes up in sublime posts and royal residences, become flushed pink, where once experienced the maharajas. Bazaars of Jaipur, celebrated for Rajasthani adornments, texture and shoes. Land in Jaipur and register with Hotel and unwind. After visit Birla Mandir. Medium-term at Hotel.
03 Day – Jaipur –
Toward the beginning of the day after breakfast we drive for well known Amber fortification in Jaipur. It’s arranged outside from Jaipur around 10 km. At the foot of the slope you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the moderate yet consistent scale to the primary entryway, making your passageway in the respected mold. The Fort, finished in the mid eighteenth century. Subsequent to visiting the stronghold drive back downhill and continue to Jaigarh post which shows the biggest standard on the planet. In the Afternoon visit the city visit – City castle in transit visit Jal mahal. Touring voyage through the Pink City visiting City Palace (Museum), Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds).Albert Hall. Medium-term at Hotel
04 Day – Udaipur –
Early in the day eat then look at from Hotel and drive for Udaipur
Udaipur is formally known the city of lakes and Venice of East, Udaipur, the capital of the previous august province of Mewar is a wonderful city in Rajasthan, Udaipur is a beautiful land around the sky blue water lakes, fixed in by the rich slopes of the Aravalis. Their appearance in the serene waters of the Lake Pichhola is an alluring sight. Land in Udaipur and register with Hotel and unwind. Medium-term at Hotel.
05 Day – Udaipur –
Early in the day take breakfast at that point visit nearby city visit – Visit City Palace historical center, where one can discover rooms with reflected dividers and ivory entryways, hued glass windows and trimmed marble galleries. Additionally visit well known peacock patio, Sahelion ki Bari (the garden of illustrious women) Later appreciate vessel ride on Lake Pichola. Medium-term at Hotel.
06 Day – Jodhpur –
Morning after breakfast at that point drive for Jodhpur, or, in other words city of Rajasthan, in transit visit Ranakpur Jain sanctuary, devoted to the first of Jain order. There are 1444 cut marble columns and the most fascinating part is that no two columns are the equivalent. After visit straight drive for Jodhpur. After land in Jodhpur and register with Hotel and unwind. Subsequent to touring visit to Jodhpur’s well known vacation spots, for example, the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada Memorial, Clock tower and nearby Market. Medium-term at Hotel