Rajasthan Tour Itinerery
- Pick up and drop to Delhi airport / railway station by AC Indigo.
- Intercity transfers from: Delhi – Jaipur – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Pushkar – Ranthambore.
- Accommodation for one night in Jaipur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Mandawa with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Bikaner with breakfast.
- Accommodation for two nights in Jaisalmer with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Jodhpur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for two nights in Udaipur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pushkar with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Ranthambore with all meals.
- Local sightseeing in Jaipur , Mandawa , Bikaner , Jaisalmer , Jodhpur , Udaipur , Pushkar.
- All toll/parking charges, fuel cost and driving daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Safari charges at Ranthambore
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
Rajasthan Tour Itinerery Day 1 : Arrival in Jaipur
Rajasthan Tour Itinerery Our visit agent will meet and welcome you in Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. He will go with you to the pre-booked lodging. There he will give you the visit related reports and a short depiction about the tour. After checking-in and unwinding, go for city visit which incorporates touring of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Remain medium-term in the lodging.
Day 2 : Jaipur
Take an elephant ride early in the day to achieve Amber Fort. Return back to lodging at night and go for shopping or eating out adjacent to taste nearby sustenance. Have an agreeable remain in the lodging during the evening.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Pushkar
Move towards Pushkar early in the day. Pushkar is well known worldwide for arranging the greatest Camel Fair. It additionally has the main Brahma Temple. Take a sacred plunge in the Pushkar Lake. Visit the Rose Garden. Registration to the pre-booked lodging and have an agreeable remain around evening time.
Day 4 : Pushkar – Mount Abu
Day 4 will incorporate an excursion to Mount Abu from Pushkar. Mount Abu – the main slope station of Rajasthan offers a reviving summer withdraw. On achieving Mount Abu, register with an inn for medium-term remain.
Day 5 : Mount Abu – Udaipur
The day will start with the visit to Dilwara Jain Temple in Mount Abu. To do the customs one needs to bathe in the lake and benefit the offices from the sanctuary. Appreciate cruising at Nakki Lake. Shop to your heart’s substance or eat at Mall Road. Move towards Udaipur Airport or Railway Station to get onto a flight or a prepare for forward excursion.